3 - movie night

A/N: Okay hi again :) Just a little reminder that if you like or read this story you can always vote? :)

--=--

Y/N POV-

After that night with Wanda, I explained her everything. How I felt and all that shit. It felt good, a weight off my shoulders. For once it felt good to have a friend on whom I could rely. For once, not having to lie.

She helped me throughout the week and helped me with everything. We usually did sleepovers in my room and loved to talk late at night. I got to know a lot of secrets as that she liked Vision a lot, and that she thinks that they will get together soon;

That Steve kissed Peggy's niece but they are kind of related as a family somewhere so that is weird.

That Peter is easily scared of horror movies, so when it is Sam or Bucky's turn to choose a movie they would search for one of the scariest just to scare him.

And other things like that, but I forgot most of them due to my memory of a goldfish.

Today was Friday = movie day.

I didn't feel like dressing up just to sit in the cough so I just kept on my pajamas.

ting ting I hear a notification from WhatsApp so I quickly jump on my bed to take my Phone that was on the nightstand.

Witchie - Heyyy
Witchie - Okay so don't kill me buttt, I KNOW that you like Nat
Witchie - And the others too, No i did not read your mind but you are both so Obvious
Witchie - So we kind of put a little plan on putting you both together? :)) So just roll with whatever we do and you will both be together in no time x

WHAT

Me - WANDA WHAT NO. YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD THAT WOULD BE

read

before you ask yourself, no we are not at all on better terms in our relationship. Both acting like enemies somehow. But she is very good-looking and very kind to others. SO yes maybe I have a little crush but I DO NOT WANT US TO BE TOGETHER WITH THE TEAM HELPING US.

I look one last time in the mirror before heading downstairs. Scared of what the team had planned for Nat and me.

I was already a bit late due to my stressing with Wanda's text, so of course I was the last one to arrive.

"Aah Y/N we thought you weren't gonna come" Tony said with a smirk.

I shared a quick look with Wanda and then with Tony. His smirk only grew wider when he saw my dead stare, not even slightly scared.

I sighed before stepping forward "Just be careful the flo-" Bucky started but couldn't finish as my feet slipped forward due to a slimy and slippery floor, then my back, and then my head touched the ground.

(A/N: I don't know what a 'slippery thing on the floor' could be so just imagine something that makes more sense)

"ouh" I didn't even bother to move and stayed like that for a minute I think.

"I was going to say that the floor was slippery, but I guess you found out yourself" Bucky finished his rebuilt sentence before grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

I look around to see where there is a place to sit but everything is full, except one place. Next. To. Natasha.

I look at the ground and just go to sit down.

"Y/N you know there is a place next to Nat right?" "Yeah like your clothes would be ruined if you sit too long in that slime something" Some of them just keep saying things so I sigh and get up to sit next to Nat.

I give her an apologetic look before sitting down.

It was Steve's turn to choose out a movie. He chose 'Mamma Mia' which I was happy about, I just love the ABBA music soundtrack

NAT'S POV-

I don't know why all of them were acting so weird with where Y/N would sit. Normally she would Always sit next to Wanda, but Wanda decided that she would sit next to Vision.

I didn't mind if she came to sit next to me. I like her actually. But she still hides something and that something keeps me from being friends with her.

During the movie, I couldn't help but notice how cute she would mumble with the lyrics of the songs.

But when we started watching Mamma Mia 2 she fell asleep. The next thing I knew my eyes became heavier and heavier until I went off to dreamworld.

When I woke up I felt a heavy feeling on my chest and body. I open my eyes slowly and see the sight of Y/N still sleeping.

Afraid to wake her up I just didn't move and pretended to sleep.

But after 10 more minutes, I felt her changing position getting next to me.

Y/N POV-

This morning I opened my eyes to an unusual position and feeling. As I opened my eyes I had to wait a few moments until they adjusted to the light.

I just saw Natasha's eyes closed and my face a bit too close to hers. My body is on top of her. In shock, I try to stand up but still try not to wake her up. I don't want to make things uncomfortable between us.

But with my clumpiness, my left foot got stuck between a fluffy blanket when I just fell head first to the ground. My legs bounce on hers before they fall with a quick movement to the ground too.

I groan in pain. But not even a few seconds later I can hear a muffled laughter.

I see Natasha's eyes still closed but with her hand before her mouth, probably trying not to laugh out loud at my situation.

"Morning" I say in a grumpy sleeping voice. But as I didn't hear anything back and that her laughter had calmed into her just laying there without showing any sign of being awake or alive I knew she was just pretending.

"No need to pretend you are not awake you know, I heard you laugh"

And with that I see her eyes flutter open as she bursts out laughing again.

I feel my lips curl to a smile as I take my phone to check how late it is.
But my attention goes to an image that was sent in our 'the avengers' group chat.

Bucky - They look cute
Bucky has shared an attachment

I click on it and see me and Nat cuddled up together on the couch. Natasha must have seen that I was choked at something before looking over my shoulders and seeing the picture. Her eyes widen but I see a smirk forming on her face.

 Her eyes widen but I see a smirk forming on her face

(The picture. I just took it from Pinterest but yeah. YN is the one on top)

"Cute" Natasha says shaking it off before standing up and taking something out of the fridge.

What just happened here? She thought it was cute, not awkward or something :)

A/N: hey don't forget to vote :) If you want something to happen or have seen a mistake somewhere feel free to tell me