12 - training session

--

"Hey, Y/n want to train with us?" I hear Clint's voice ask. I turn around to see Natasha slapping him on the arm.

"Oh no, I don't think Natasha seems to want that," I say with a tiny smile to show that it doesn't bother me.

"Oh no, she really wants to." He says quickly before Natasha can say something else. Her eyes widen as she looks at Clint and then at me again.

I raise one of my eyebrows looking at him. (A/n: I wish I could do this)

"Right, Nat?" He says while waving his phone with his hand in her face.

I guess black Mail for something.

"Yes, I would want that," She says with a sigh. 

'Great' I think, a bit tired from the running. I see them walking towards a door from which I ignored what was behind. 

I followed them, curiosity filling my body with a newfound energy. 

Clint goes to a little box attached to the wall, a retinal scan (= eye scan).

 The door opens with JARVIS saying "Hello Mr. Barton, Miss Romanoff, and Y/n, to what set should I set the training session?". 

"Set 13," She says looking forward at the empty room. 

Then out of nowhere, blocks detached themselves from the wall, forming a kind of parkour in the air. The floor parted itself in two, then it went into the wall (there was a place for the floor, just roll with it, I don't know how to explain). 

What the floor once was, was now a pool. 
I looked back up to see the blocks were connected with metal bars and cords. 

(like this but then, not Barbie colors and with water underneath) 

"Cool," I mumble impressed.

"So the first one at the end wins," Natasha says, while Clint is stretching. 

"Hey that's not fair, I have never done this parkour before." I protest, wanting to try this thing first before going full speed. 

"There are a lot of things that aren't fair in life, you just have to suck it up. Don't cry over such tiny things, or I'll give you something to cry about" She says smirking. 

I roll my eyes and inspect what way would be the fastest and safest. 

The left side would clearly be faster, but I need to make a huge jump to grab a robe, then swing on it to land on the other side (like Tarzan). That would have a 50/50 chance to end well. 

So I decided to take the right side. 

I see Clint looking towards that part too, while Natasha just stares at me.