5 - Robin Hood 2.0

_*6 days later*

Y/N's POV:

"OUCH, WHAT THE FRICK" I scream out as my pinky toe hits the corner of the dining room table.

I got a sympathetic look from Wanda and a weird judging face from Tony. The others were just minding their own business.

What a great start to the day.

"You good Y/n ?"
"No, my pinky toe hurts :(. Still thanks for asking Wands."

I sit down on my usual chair and take some cereal and milk while I scroll on social media. Don't ask me how but my for you page on TikTok is now only edits about us (the Avengers), yes also Natasha.

If I have to be honest I kind of enjoy it. When someone makes something funny I just post it in the group chat. So can everybody enjoy it.

I really like it here. They are all very nice and it is good to have people on whom you can rely.

"Y/N are you alive or are you on the moon?!" Due to the sudden voice, and the fact that it scared the shit out of me, my phone falls into my cereals.

"What?! No need to scream, look now my phone is covered in milk!" Bucky is giggling until I send him a dead stare that quickly shuts him up.

"So what do you want Tony?" I ask him confused and irritated. I see that Nat is also holding in her laughter.

"Hey no need to be angry at me for that, I called you like two times before you answered. But seriously Clint and Kate are gonna be here in about 20 minutes. And I nee-"

"Who's Kate?" I interrupt him

"As I was saying, I need you to give her a tour around the compound. Clint has a mission, and Kate will stay here for a few weeks. her mom is in prison so yeah. And yeah honestly no idea who Kate is but Clint said she found his suit? And she can shoot arrows to so kind of a mini Hawkeye."

"Yeah no I would have loved to do this if I wasn't in my pajamas and with my 'I just woke up face'. So why me, can't you ask Wanda or Natasha or eumh Bucky and Sam?"

"But she's your age and I figured you could use a new friend. So go get yourself ready because they are gonna be here innnnn 15 minutes now."

"Excuse you, I have enough friends!"

"Yeah no, stay arguing here if you want to meet her like this" Tony says pointing at my face.

Urg I hate this man right now. I take my phone and some tissues (for the milk) and run upstairs. How the hell do I have to get ready in fifteen minutes?

I take one of my favorite outfits and apply some light, natural make-up.

I looked forward to meeting a new person but she could be very friendly and stuff, or mean and not friendly.

Once I am ready I go downstairs to see Clint there with another woman. She looked indeed my age.

They didn't notice me so I cleared my throat and said "Hi". Kate turned immediately my way while Clint said "hello" without really looking at me. He just continued his conversation with Tony.

I walk toward them and stand still next to Clint. "So Kate is staying here in the compound then?" I ask Clint and Tony.

"Yes, she will. I need to leave for a mission, not long tho, but I need to prepare my stuff. Can you show her around and show her her room? It's on your floor, the only room that is left." Clint asks giving me a friendly expression, also meaning that I can't refuse this.

"Yeah sure, good luck on your mission Robin Hood" I earn a glance from him while Kate chuckles. That earned her also a look from Clint.

"You can follow me, Kate. I'm Y/n by the way."

"Nice to meet you Y/n. Well yeah you already know but I am Kate" She says the last part with a little hand wave.

-
I showed her around the compound and her room. When we arrive there I tell her where my room is, and tell her that if she has questions she can always come to me.
-

Exhausted from walking around the whole compound for about an hour I fall into my bed, closing my eyes. She is so nice and kind.

When I walked into a glass door she first asked if I was okay before laughing when I started laughing.

She also told me more about herself like how Clint and her met, how her mom is in prison, and how her dad died. She can also shoot arrows so she is a Robin Hood 2.

I felt my muscles relax and slowly drifted to sleep. (to take a nap, not like sleeping the whole night)

A/N: Sorry if I haven't been posting a lot. But honestly, I have much more motivation now so you can expect me to post weekly I guess :)

Also, I am sick today so I could stay home from school.

I hope your day is great?