17 - pottery shop

--

I stayed a few days at the hospital to be sure everything was alright before going back to the compound.

"Y/nnn!" Wanda screams when she sees me. She runs towards me and hugs me tightly.

I giggle at her actions and hug her back, loving the affection.

"Hey, Nat!" She says and moves over to hug Nat.

We both got our things out of the car and went to our rooms, Wanda following me.

"So how was it?" she asks as she sits on my bed, watching me unpack my bags.

"Good, besides the obvious part that went bad," I say with a chuckle.

"How was it with Nat?" She asks staring at me intensely, giving me a creepy feeling.

"What do you mean? And quit staring it's creepy" I ask her while unpacking.

"I don't know, you tell me, " She says shrugging.

"We get along better," I say, not sparing her another look, to what she sighs.

I take out a pajama that isn't mine, it takes me a second before realizing it is Tasha's.

I immediately put it in my wardrobe, hoping Wanda didn't see it.

I look over my shoulder to see her raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Isn't that Natasha's pajama?" She asks standing up and walking towards it.

She takes it in her hand before saying; "yes it is,"

"Oooh, I thought that was mine, we nearly have the same, I was confused. Give it to me, I'll give it to her," I say trying to grab it.

"Nuh uh, You didn't go shopping once after we all went together, so no you don't have one just like that," She says still keeping the pajamas out of my reach.

"Ther'ye comfy" I finally admit a part of the truth.

To be fair I was just keeping them because they are Natasha's, I don't know why, but I wanted to keep them.

She finally puts the pajamas back in my wardrobe and sits back on my bed.

I continue unpacking and then sit next to her.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Wanda asks while looking at her phone.

"Nope," I say, popping out the 'p'.

"Could I set you up with someone? I think they would be perfect for you," She says smiling, before continuing with "please".

"I don't know, do I know them?" I asked unsure of what I wanted.

"You've seen them around, " she says looking at me hopefully.

"Alright," I say.

I was starting to feel lonely either way.

"You're gonna like her," Wanda says as she types something in her phone.

"Wait how did you know I wanted a her?" I ask confused, not remembering if I had mentioned it before.

"Sorry to say, but it's kinda obvious," She says with a half-smile.

"Okay so tomorrow works for her apparently, so I'll drive you, and pick you up. Just be ready by 6 pm," She says stepping towards the door.

"Can I at least know her name?" I ask before she has a chance to walk outside.

"Eumh, Fanny, Longbottom," She says quickly before leaving the room.