six

Wednesday night, she called for the night off at the club so she could fix the coat. Her boss didn't like the idea much, mainly because he knew she was always strapped for cash and even asked her if she was ok with missing a paycheck that night.

She stood her ground however, and told him she needed to get an order done asap. Besides, if she didn't do it now then she won't be able to get it done by tomorrow.

Now, fixing the coat was simple. Easy in fact. She thought it would be hard due to the type of material, but alas - she was mistaken. It was probably the easiest fix she had ever did!

Hell, she even cleaned it! Made sure all the small blood stains were washed away and double checked that there weren't any more cuts, gashes, or holes within the coat.

In other words, the job in fixing the coat only took the night. So if she was in a procrastinating mood, she could have easily done this Thursday morning. But whatever.

With any excess material left over, she gently stored it away in a safe place along with the coat so that she could give it to Dan Heng tomorrow when he comes by.

And now, now she just has one more problem to deal with. The problem being money, of course.

What am I going to do?

She closed her eyes as she stood idly in the shop. The night hung outside, dark and ominous.

She had four options.

1) pay whatever she has on hand right now on Friday and ve prepared to lose a limb or two for not being able to pay the full amount.

2) Go to her childhood friend, Gepard, and beg him for the extra money. Since she already called him and told him what was going on.

3) Throw away her virginity and become an official night worker/entertainer at the club she sings at.

Or

4) If he was being serious, then to take Blade up on his offer to sing for him.

She wielded the options carefully. She couldn't risk losing a limb. She needed her arms and legs, and a prosthetic is too much these days. She wouldn't ever be able to afford one.

Gepard was a very dear friend to her, she couldn't possibly ask him to pay off her sudden debt. Not to mention that she would still have to pay off said debt, but instead of paying Sampo off she would instead be paying Gepard off... besides, even though she told him what was going on, she didn't want to worry or bother him anymore.

The third option ... was a no go. She just couldn't see herself throwing her body away like that. She just .. couldn't. Being manhandled and possibly have her first time be the worst experience in her entire life. No thanks.

Which means .. the fourth. Blade's offer. All I would have to do is sing for him... she bit the inside of her cheek. Her eyes downcast.

What am I going to do?

MEANWHILE

Blade was trying his best not to seethe or to punch a hole in the wall next to Xiangshi's head.

"Where is she?"

"W- who?"

"Y/n L/n, the singer from last night."

"Listen, Blade- she- she told me she had an order to finish up for a customer at her other job, so she took the night off! That's all I know, I swear!"

Blade smirked, "what a shame, and I was really looking forward to hearing her voice tonight .. and want to know something?"

"What," the club owner's voice shook with fear. His eyes wide, pulse  was racing, and his breathe was heaving. He didn't want to die.

"I don't think thats all you know."

Blade raised his hand causing Xiangshi to flinch, "alright, alright! Listen, the other things I know is that she had a problem with the same customer. Apparently the material she had to order was really expensive and now she's in serious debt. Originally the customer was supposed to buy the material but he never did which is why she's in such a predicament. And- and, knowing this, I asked her if she was sure if she really thought it was a good idea to skip out on tonight's paycheck, but- well-"

"That's enough. You sure do know a lot for someone who just said thats all I know. Who told you all of this anyway?"

"Dave, that man who plays the piano for her. The two talk all the time and that was how I found out about her money situation."

"Where is she right now?"

Xiangshi took a glance towards the clock hanging from the wall, "she should still be at the shop if she stayed for the night."

"The shop's name, what is it?"

"Stellaron Tailor."

Blade smirked at the name of the business, but said nothing else as he let the club owner go.

"Call y/n in about thirty minutes and tell her she's fired. I don't care what reason you come up with. Don't do as I say, and I can promise you that you'll find yourself buried alive tomorrow morning."

"Y- yes, sir!"