thirty two

a/n | i am now at 110 warps!!! (130 since we 20 free warps) also, I decided to separate this book into acts!! (Idk why, it's just separating everything in like act 1, act 2, and so on just sounds fun lol)

Gepard thought long and hard over the problem he was dealing with now. He knew he shouldn't let this happen, but he threw away any honor he had left as a silvermane guard when he double-crossed y/n in order to make her rely on him.

And Dan Heng knew that, or he should say ... Imbibitor Lunae.

"So, you'll get rid of the bodies, won't you, dear Captain? Or would rather want y/n to know exactly what you did to her behind the scenes. I mean, you made her life difficult after all. It would be a shame to throw such a friendship away."

Imbibitor Lunae spoke with such fluid conviction that it irked Gepard. The way he spoke, held himself, and even said how y/n belonged to him now - it all just angered Gepard to no end.

And yet, he could do nothing. Imbibitor Lunae knew this.

"Just ... give me a moment. Can you please explain how all of this happened? What were her parents doing here in the first place?"

Imbibitor Lunae was more than happy to explain everything from the beginning. Little Gepard knew, however, that the beginning went farther back than he imagined.

act one | a tailor's trouble
end