Catch Your Eye.

Despite his prior reluctance to go on the mystery date his brother had set up, Tom still took his time to get ready. His dark hair was tied back in a bun, a gold watch on his wrist. He wore a black silk button down shirt, the first few undone. He had his signature slightly baggy dress trousers and black shoes. Chunky gold rings adorning his fingers.

Once he sprayed his cologne he gave himself a once over in the mirror, before walking out of his bedroom.

Bill was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter top as he scrolled on his phone. His head snapped up once he heard his twin walk down the stairs.

Bill smiled widely, inspecting his brothers appearance closely.
"Thank Fuck! I thought you were going to try escape." Bill teased.

Tom rolled his eyes at his brothers remark. He walked over to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water.

"Whatever. I just want to get this over with." Grumbled Tom.

Bill ignored his brothers sour mood, though he hoped Tom would muster up the strength to be a bit nore enthusiastic during the date. Bill grew less sure of that when he remembered who would also be there.

When the time came to leave Bill insisted on accompanying his brother. Tom, although, becoming slightly suspicious, agreed nevertheless. Bill was so excited about the date, more than any of Tom's past dates. Never had Bill came to drop Tom off at his date, but Tom didn't say anything. Instead it actually eased the tension in his body as they drove to the restaurant.

Instead of Tom focusing on the date and the odd feeling in his stomach, he kept his mind distracted by talking to Bill. They discussed ideas for a new album, upcoming interviews and collabs.

Carefully Tom parked his car outside the restaurant. Before he could muster the will to open the car door, he leaned back in his seat. His hands still rested on either side of the wheel, he let out a breath as he stared forward.

Bill glanced over at him. Part of him feeling bad for setting him up on the date. However it hurt more to see Tom alone. Although Tom would never admit it, Bill knew he always saw himself in a relationship with someone, anyone. Especially considering he never had any problems when it came to girls. His whole life, Tom had girls fighting for his attention, always having a girl to spend the night with. Although he still had just as many admirers, Tom had slowly grown from his player ways.

Bill gave his brother an encouraging smile to ease his nerves.
"You'll be fine." Bill smiled.

Tom sighed, glancing at Bill.
"I feel weird. Like something bad is going to happen."

Bill rolled his eyes. "Your being dramatic. Now, hurry. You don't want to keep her waiting!"

Tom sighed. He was reluctant to leave the car. The thought of sitting in some fancy restaurant made him feel tired already.

Bill watched him leave. He laughed when he noticed how slow his brother was walking, even taking time to examine a motorbike parked on the side of the road.

Relief washed over him once Tom finally entered the restaurant doors.

Once entering the building his straightened his posture, replaced the grim expression on his face with one of pleasantness. Telling his name to the lady at the front desk, he was lead over to a table near the back where a woman was already seated.

Her hair was long and straight, jet black in colour. She was slim with a pointed face and dark eyes. Her plump lips were coated with a crimson lipstick, and her eyes outlined with black eyeliner. She was a vision, beautiful and elegant as she sat there. Instantly he noticed her white teeth and perfect smile when she looked at him. Tom politely smiled back.