𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter One

(outfit at the top)

Thursday, 3 August 2023

The summer was always Rhea's favourite part of the year. She works as a photographer and social media influencer and everyday felt like a day off. Unless she had a shoot booked.

Her following wasn't as large as others. However she didn't mind. Her fans seemed to like what she was doing. She had just over 70,000 so she was doing well.

It was mostly pictures of Greece and some she had took or off herself and her friends. She sometimes did her Outfit of The Day if she was going some place nice and she really liked what she was wearing.

Her father was a really good and well-known surgeon and her mother was a famous author. So they had a lot of money. 

Rhea grew up in a big house in Mykonos with two siblings. One older, Phoebe who was twenty nine and one younger, Iris who was eleven. 

There was a pretty large age gap between them and Iris. So she was kind of left out. But with her mother being home a lot, writing, she became very close to her. 

Phoebe moved to Lemnos because it is a quieter island. And Rhea moved to the city, still in Mykonos, since her parents house was kind of isolated from everyone since it was on a hill.