𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter Twenty-One

(outfit at the top)

Thursday, October 26 2023

It had been a few days since they kissed and it has been probably one of the best few days of their lives.

Rhea and Carlos decided to share a room (and a bed), so everyone they knew, kind of suspected something was going on. They both decided not to tell a single person until they were both ready. And that could maybe have been a few weeks.

They spoke about the things that they had missed when they weren't speaking. Like the guy she met at the bar and her and Noah. They spoke about Elena and her finding out she was gay was a massive relief.

Anyway, they were currently in Mexico and Carlos and Rhea were sharing a room, of course. Fans had spotted them travelling together and now suspected they were together because there was a picture of his arm around her waist.

The Spaniard had a few things to do at the circuit so they went there for a few hours, before going back to the hotel to see his not-so-girlfriend girlfriend.

He had planned to ask her this day and he just couldn't get it out of his mind. His stomach was turning and he felt really hot all of a sudden.

Carlos and Charles were being driven back to the hotel since they'd just come back from their media duties.

He was really tired, despite it only being the first day of a race week, and rested his head in the window.

"So, uh, how's Rhea? You seem happier now that she's back," the Monegasque spoke, filling the silence.

"She's good," he smiled. "I honestly feel a lot better now we've made up," he told him.

"What else?" He asked him.

"I don't know what you mean, Charles," He now looked at him.

Of course he knew what he meant. He meant if they'd kissed, fucked or done whatever intimacy you were able to think off. But because they were keeping the relationship a secret, he didn't tell him.

"You know what I mean," he scoffed, playfully. "Alex has been dying to ask Ree, but has kept herself from it since she wanted to respect both of your privacy's," he told him.

"Nothing has gone on. She wanted to take it slow and start of as just friends again, it was easier that way," he lied.

"But you told her you liked her, no?" Charles asked him, kind of shocked.

"Yeah and she likes me too, however, we haven't seen or spoke to each other in a month and she wants to catch up again, I guess," he shrugged. "I'm sure she'll tell Alex the same thing,"

"But your sleeping in the same bed," he was shocked and it made the Spaniard chuckle at his best friend.

"Nothing goes on, we both have our sides, as she likes to call it," he said, laughing to try and make it as convincing as possible. 

"Whatever you say," he shrugged and the silence grew.

"Amor," Carlos exclaimed once he got into the hotel room. 

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara