𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Five

(outfit at the top)

Tuesday, November 14 2023

Today was the day she was the most nervous for.

Today, she was meeting Carlos' parents. He had told her and she had seen online that they were really nice people.

They were cooking at their house, so they weren't going to a fancy restaurant or anything. But she still wanted to look nice and have good first impressions with them too.

It wasn't just his parents she was meeting it was his two sisters, Blanca, she was older, and Ana, who was younger, too.

A few times, she had said a few things over the phone to them whenever he was on all with them, but aside from a quick 'hi, how are you?' she hasn't spoke to them.

In Greece, Rhea and Carlos went all around Mykonos on dates and they really enjoyed the break they had. They never left each other's sight and was always in each other's presence. They genuinely can't think of a time they weren't together.

The blonde was in the brunnette's house and was getting ready. She was finishing off some lipstick and looked at her makeup in the mirror making sure it looked presentable.

Her outfit was a plain sweetheart neck top and some brown cargo pants with some black boots and then a small black bag. It was simple enough for a casual house dinner, but nice enough to meet his family with.

She was right now in the bedroom, while her boyfriend was in the bathroom. Rhea looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied with her look.

Carlos came out, rolling the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows and looked at his girlfriend. He paused. He stared. His mouth hung low.

She giggled at his reaction and walked over to him.

"I think we can maybe cancel dinner with my parents and enjoy this instead," he smirked, taking her hand in his, lifting it over their heads and twirling her around.

"You know I would, any other night," she told him and he sighed. "Its a big day for me. What if they don't like me?" She asked him, looking back in the mirror for anything that doesn't look right.

"Anyone in their right minds would like you," The Spaniard told her, walking over to her and wrapping his arm around her waist, then resting his head on her shoulder. "Words can't explain how beautiful you look right now," he said to her. "Anytime. You always look beautiful," he added on, placing a kiss at the point where her neck and shoulder meet, in a way.

"Your too cute," she squeezed his cheeks making him laugh. "And you look more then handsome," she smiled, turning around in his arms.

He was wearing a blue and white shirt with white jeans and she must say, when she saw him, she maybe drooled a little bit.

"Are you sure we can't be a little late?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"No but we can be a little early," she got out of his grip, grabbed her bag and went down to the car, all while he was too busy laughing.

They both got into the car, smiling like idiots. He reversed out of the drive and then took her hand in his. He sometimes had to let go to drive a bit, but then would get her hand back. As soon as they got onto the motorway, it was much simpler and he managed to hold her hand for longer.