𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Fifteen

(outfit at the top)

Monday, September 18 2023

You know when you wake up with a really fucking bad headache, like to the point your about to cry, and you want to just go back to sleep, but because its so bad you can't. That was Rhea. 

She was weirdly in a lot of pain, which was something she hadn't experienced in a long time. Her hands immediately went to her forehead and massaged it too try and soothe some of the pain she was in. And she thought she didn't drink that much either, but she was wrong.

Her eyes were slightly open and she looked down to see the sheets covering her whole body. It then struck her. She didn't have any clothes on. She felt an arm spread across her bare chest and she immediately grimaced. 

Her eyes shot open and she sat up, quickly regretting it. The sheets were still covering her body. She didn't want to look at who was next to her. She didn't need to. She recognised the room. The smell. The clothes on the floor. The arm across her.

She was in Carlos' room. 

Rhea's heart raced. The kiss. The complements. The walk up to his room. It all came back to her within a second. 

She got up straight away and tried to throw her dress over her shoulders as quick as possible and grabbed her heels and bag ready to leave. 

"Ree?" The sound of her name made her squeal and he started to laugh. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Where are you going?" He asked her, slightly audible.