𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Chapter Twenty

(outfit at the top)

Sunday, October 22 2023

It felt really odd entering a circuit without anyone with her. 

Rhea decided to get there later then most/ a lot of people would usually. So there wasn't any people taking pictures of her, which was what she wanted. She wanted to stay private and try and sneak around everywhere. 

She had gotten a countless amount of messages of Noah about whatever the fuck he was rambling on about. She ignored them and continued to move on with her days. 

She decided to not attend the practise, qualifying nor the sprint and decided to be there for the actual race instead. 

Everyone was genuinely really supportive of her going. Obviously they were a bit cautious, but they trusted her to make her own decisions and she did so. 

 Lola wanted more than anything to come and support her, however, this was something she had to do by herself and would definitely update her as the day goes along. But not just Lola, her whole family and friends who knew, she would update as well. 

She walked with her head down and went to the Ferrari garage through the back. Quickly calling Charles, she looked around to see if anyone was walking past. 

"Where are you?" He immediately said when he answered. 

"I'm at the back," she gave him a short answer.