𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Chapter Six

(outfit at the top)

Friday, August 18 2023

They both woke up the following morning in each other's arms which set the mood for the rest of the day. Awkward. 

Rhea couldn't imagine what she was like if she was that drunk she asked him to sleep in the same bed as her. It was entirely her fault and she'd have ruined everything just by being drunk.

They spent the following day in pain. And everyone who didn't drink loads or at all made fun of them all and was pissing everyone off. 

She took painkillers and tried to not move so much and reduce how much light and noise too. But with everyone else, nothing helped. 

Anyway, tonight they were going to see the Eiffel Tower, but at night this time. They were so excited but Lily and Rhea were the most excited most definite. 

They couldn't wait. It was mostly the reason they came, to see the lights. 

The time she spent in France with everyone was the best time she'd spent there ever. Yes she loved going with her family, but her new friends just made everything so fun. They'd make her laugh loads and she made them laugh too. 

Life for her wasn't horrible. She had amazing friends and family. She had enough money to be stable and afford things she wanted. Her photography was going excellent and she couldn't ask for more.

Her parents were more then supportive of her and she loved them with all her heart. she had a good relationship with her siblings and they adored each other the same amount. 

Her house was really nice and what she dreamed about. 

The only thing she was missing now, was a significant other. She dreamed about her proposal being on the Eiffel Tower at night when the lights were sparkling. She wanted her relationship to be healthy and not argue. She wanted him to support her and she'd support him. She'd want to be able to be mean to him but in the flirty banter type of way and she wanted him to be a physical touch person too, seeing as she was.