𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Three

(outfit at the top)

Wednesday, August 9 2023

Rhea found it weird that only a week ago she was relaxing by the pool stating that relaxing would all she'd be doing for the summer. And now she was in Paris with a bunch of strangers who were Formula One drivers and their girlfriends.

To be fair, Paris was beautiful and she had been there a few times before with family since they had some connections to places, but never without them. 

The trip was a spontaneous decision, as some would call it a spur of the moment idea. Thats also what she would say. What others would say it was, was that it was stupid. 

Take Noah for example. He had only just found out when they landed in the country. Safe to say, he was pissed. He shouted down the phone and Lola was trying to calm him down. 

She did everything she could to not laugh at him. He was such a weirdo and she sometimes can't take him seriously because he's just so funny. Especially when he's mad. 

Rhea hung the phone up on him and received a lot of angry messages of him. Lola was messaging her laughing to since she left once the call was over. 

The group had took separate planes. Since they were all very rich, they took private jets. Her parents had one too and she loved it. They had two between them, which meant they split themselves off into groups for the plane journeys.