𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter Five

(outfit at the top)

Monday, August 14 2023

They, thankfully, hadn't seen the man again, however saw a few people from his friend group walking around. 

The previous day, they went to the Louvre Museum to see all the paintings. 

Rhea and Alexandra had seen them before, but they still loved going. They tried their hardest to stay with the group, but they all went from painting to painting too fast and the two girls wanted too look at them and admire them for longer, so they stayed behind while the others went ahead. 

Seeing all the paintings again was amazing to both the girls and they'd happily live in the Museum to be with them all. 

Art was one of Rhea's favourite things to look at. She could admire art for hours at a time and her house was full of art. The only problem, she could not draw anything. A stickman seemed too hard for her to actually draw and it ended up looking like a circle some how. 

Her and Lola spoke for at least three hours that day they went to the Eiffel Tower and safe to say, she was pissed. She didn't want to tell Noah because he said it was a bad idea and he'd say to her I told you so and she was in no mood for him to say that.