𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seventeen

(outfit at the top)

Tuesday, October 3 2023

Not many people knew this, but whenever she went out with Phoebe on their painting and photography siblings date (they still needed a name for it), Rhea would write what they both did that day. The only people who knew were her older sister and Carlos. 

Carlos was like a fly. The fly would always come back. In this case, the Spaniard would always come back to her mind. He would never leave. And she hated that. 

It was the same in Qatar. Alexandra would remind him everyday of how he messed up and he knew it. He knew it so much. It wasn't like he didn't think about it, her, everyday because he did. He couldn't be lay down in bed and lie about how much he didn't miss her. 

They missed the fact they could tell each other anything and everything. They missed the fact they bonded within a few months and have become one of each other's best friends. They missed the fact that they had a long distance friendship, however, it was like they were together. They missed the fact that they'd call every single day, no matter where they were or what time it was. 

Carlos was moody. Japan he got sixth. It was good, gave him and his teams points and all, but he knew he could have done better. 

Everyone hated being around the Spaniard. He'd snap at everyone even if they were trying to help. He even snapped at his mother who did not take that lightly and will more then likely never do it again after her scolding. He didn't dare snap at Alexandra or anyone of the sort because he knew their boyfriends would all hate him. 

People didn't like him. All of his interviews were done poorly because he'd get mad at everyone and fortunately, he wasn't dangerous on the track and drove by the rules.

Rhea almost felt bad for him. She knew he regretted it. But she didn't want to speak to him first. He was the one who had to. Was she being petty? Probably. But she'd rather him apologise first and then she would. 

She had seen one or two more pictures of that girl with him, however they seemed to have died down now and there was some different news. 

She learned that the girls name was Elena and was a sponsors daughter. She had heard of that sponsor and recognised her from seeing her in the paddock once or twice, however thought nothing off it. 

She wasn't sure if maybe her parents were forcing them both to go out, or she genuinely wanted too. But however it was, they looked happy with each other and complemented each other really well. 

Of course Rhea felt jealous. How could she not. It was her who would be laughing with him and entering the paddock with him. It'd be her who celebrated his races. 

"Ree!" She heard a whine coming from downstairs. "I have a surprise for you," she said, dragging the u. 

She got up off her vanity and walked downstairs, where she saw her younger sister with a big smile on her face.