Episode 2

Jin - ok now let's lighten up the atmosphere. Come let's have lunch now.

All the boys exclaimed with joy and went to the dining area except Jimin and YN. Jimin was still sitting like a statue when YN approached him.

YN - thank you.

Jimin showed no response so YN tried to change the topic.

YN - um.m...why r u sitting here like this ? Let's go and have lunch. Other members are already waiting in the dining.

Jimin - no need. I'm not hungry. U go and eat.

YN - what do u mean by u r not hungry? How can u skip ur lunch....I will not let u to skip your meals.

Jimin - why ? Are u my mother ? Who are u to me huh ? Do u have any rights to control me ?

Jimin left from there leaving a dumbfounded YN behind who was hurt by his behaviour. Just then jk flopped on her while she gasped.

YN - hey kookie...get down.

Jk - what r u doing here ? Lunch is ready...common.

YN - yaa let's go.

They all took their seats in the dining table and started having their lunch.

Jhope - where is Jimin ? Why isn't he here ?

YN - he told that he isn't hungry so he will not eat anything

Suga - what !? But he never skips his meals.

RM - then he must be in his room... taehyung go and call him.

Taehyung nodded and went upstairs to call Jimin for lunch. As he opened the door he saw Jimin laying restlessly on the bed.

Tae- hey jiminaa...what happened ? Aren't u well ?

Jimin - no... I'm fine

Tae - then why don't u come and have lunch. Everyone is calling u and don't deny ok

Jimin - is YN eating there too ?

Tae - yes she is

Jimin - then I'm not gonna eat there....u go and bring my lunch here.

Tae - hyung what's the matter huh ? Why r u so mean to YN ? What did she do ? Why r u behaving like this huh ?

Jimin - I am not in a mood to answer your questions tae...if u really care about my hunger then go and bring up my lunch.

Tae sighed while agreeing and went downstairs.

RM - why r u coming alone ? Where is Jimin ?

Tae - he told to bring his lunch there. He will eat in his room.

Suga - woah just see this chimmy's tantrums

Jin - ok anyways....YN as u r about to complete ur meal. Could u pls take the lunch to jimin's room.

YN - ( left the spoon ) what me !?

Jin - yes u..why r u so shocked ? Is there any prob ?

YN - ( nervous) aa..aniyo

YN completed her meal and took a plateful of food to jimin's room. She went inside his room when jimin saw her.

Jimin - what r u doing here ?

YN - can't u see this plate ? U only told tae na to bring your lunch.

Jimin - yes that's what I'm asking. I told tae to bring my lunch....then what r u doing here ? Is your name tae ??

YN - that doesn't matters which person brings up ur lunch. The only thing that matters is u to eat. So now no more questions and have ur lunch.

Saying this she placed the plate on the bed and sat there.

Jimin- why r u not going now ? Let me eat.

YN - yes eat na...who is stopping u ??

Jimin - yes I will eat but why r u still sitting here ? Go now.

YN - I will wait until u finish your food so that I can take the plate to downstairs.

Jimin was confused due to her sudden confident attitude. But in his mind he was just keep saying that what's the merit to eat here then. I didn't want to eat with her that's why I told to have my lunch in room but now also she is here.

YN - food will get cold. Eat quickly.

Jimin rolled his eyes and started eating.

YN - umm are u free tonight ?

Jimin - no...why ?
( concentrating on food )

YN - actually I wanted to meet one of my friend so...

Jimin - then go na.... she's your friend then why r u dragging me in between ?

YN - ani... actually you are her bias. So she wants to meet u.

Jimin - what!? I can't meet someone secretly like that. Don't take advantage to be in our group.

YN - I know that...but she kept insisting me. She is like a sister to me so I couldn't deny her. Pls try to understand ( puppy eyes )

Jimin - ok ok stop...don't irritate me. I'll think of it. Now take this plate and go.

Jimin handed her the empty plate while she widened her eyes as how fast he completed the food and started smiling in a teasy way.

Jimin - what ? Why r u smiling ?

YN - a while ago...someone was saying that he isn't hungry but now...

Jimin - shut up and go ...I need to rest so leave me alone now.

YN pouted and took the empty plate to downstairs. While she was coming down she saw the members cleaning the dining and utensils so she too accompanied them while they smiled at her.

Tae - no need to do this YN...u go and rest. We will manage.

Jhope - nee....u need some rest so leave this work upon us

YN - aniyo...let me help u. Strength is directly proportional to unity right.

Jin - okk mam... it's hard to win from u.

YN chuckled while they all admired her.

Sorry for this short part. Actually I didn't want to split the half story here.... next part will be long so look forward to it

TO BE CONTINUED -