Episode 12

It was nightime while they were enjoying their camp. Everyone was sitting on chairs in a circle while there a bornfire was arranged in the middle.

YN - hey let's play passing the parcel.

Suga - why ? Are we delivery persons ?

Tae - common YN...we are camping now. We can't deliver any parcels now.

YN - u dumbs.... it's a game where we will pass this pillow to each one on our next side  and when the song will stop and whomever would have the pillow at that time has to do a task which will be assigned by other members.

Jhope - ooo seems interesting!!

Jk - then what r u all waiting for...let's playyy.

RM - I'll take the responsibility to start and pause the song as I'm not interested to play games now.

Soon they started passing the parcel game while jhope was throwing the pillow on jin's face being scared as he didn't want the music to stop on his turn.

Jin - hey don't hit my worldwide handsome face.

Just then RM stops the music and everyone started cheering Jin to do a task.

Jhope - I'll give the task....u have to do the step of super tuna and post it in insta.

Jin - hey I'm not gonna do it.

Jhope  - can't u do this much for armys...they will be happy to see your cute dance.

Jin - ( sigh ) okay

Then in the next round the music stops at jk.

YN - I'm giving u task to do mimicry of everyone.

Jk - woah that's a piece of cake for me.

Imagine Jk imitated everyone like this in the camp 👇

Everyone was dying in laughter to see their maknae sarcastically imitating them and clapped in excitement

Suga - hey u humiliated us a lot !! Now sit down

Then the next round started when the pillow landed on YN while the music stopped.

Tae - I will give the task

YN - yaa...carry on. I'm excited

Tae - U have to pluck atleast 10 strawberries from this forest.

YN - so easy man ! Just wait and I will bring a basket full of strawberries. ( winked )

Before anyone could say anything she went away into the forest to collect strawberries

RM - hey do u all think it's safe for her to go into the forest at this late night.

Jk - that's what I'm thinking hyung. It's already midnight and she is unknown to this forest.

Tae -oops...I didn't think of it.

Jimin - why tae ? U should have been careful while giving the task. It's really danger as

Jin - don't worry guys....my gurl is so brave like me. Nothing will happen to her.

Suga - yes let's just have patience and wait for her.

1 hour already passed which made all the members panicked.