Episode 17

They had an interview today so all are getting ready for it.

Their outfits for interview 👇

In the interview everyone got seated at the chairs

In the interview everyone got seated at the chairs. Let me tell u in order wise -
In upper - Jk, jhope,RM, tae , jin
In lower - YN , Jimin , Suga.

The interviewer ( host ) was sitting near YN.

Host - ok so we have specials guests with us today...and it's non other than the famous kpop group BTS !!

Host - okk guys...it's a pleasure to have u all in my show.

RM - thank u for having us here. Hope we will have a good time.

Host - yaa sure...btw YN u looking so beautiful in this dress....and hot too ( winked )

Everyone became uncomfortable by his compliment but shrugged it off by thinking that it was just casual. While he was interviewing the members he was coming nearer to YN but the members noticed it and glared at him. Here imagine that YN is sitting there instead of jimin 👇

YN was becoming uncomfortable due to his closeness and was trying to strech her dress as her thighs were exposed and the host was shamelessly staring at it.

Jk - staff...pls provide a wrap blanket to YN.

She took it and covered her thighs.

Host - hey why did u hide it ? It's ok girl...don't be shy near me. Ur thighs are hot...let everyone see it.

RM - Mind your language !!
It's an interview so we are trying to stay calm and composed.... but don't cross your limits.

Suga - YN...exchange your seat with me. Come.

Suga went to her place while YN sat down between him and jimin. Jimin put his arms around her and embraced her to make her feel comfortable.

Host - ok anyways....so my next question is do u guys have any gf  ?