Episode 10

Jk - that moron !! Jimin...u would have killed him to the death. I wouldn't have stopped u if I knew the reason earlier.

Tae - A criminal like him doesn't deserves to move freely like this. YN....if u have the proofs they why don't u file a case against him in the police station ?

YN - how can I ? This will be a huge breaking news and I don't want the public to know about this.

Jimin - but we r in London right. I know anyways people will get to know....but we can do it here secretly rather than in korea. I'll not go back to korea until and unless he is jailed here.

YN - why r u all so stubborn ? Pls try to understand that

Jk - u try to understand YN... will u easily let go the person who tried to snatch your character. And don't u think he will repeat this with some other girls too.

Tae -  why don't u raise voice for yourself YN...u have to be strong and fight for your self esteem. We all are there to support you.

Jimin - don't be so weak YN. People will take more advantage of u. Learn to have your rights !

YN was too inspired and a burning fire started within her for james.

YN - I will...he must be punished

The trio - Yes that's our brave YN.

They hugged eachother but decided not to say anything about this to their hyungs now.

The next day -

Jhope - this hotel has a huge market complex in the topmost floor. So let's visit that today.

Everyone - okay !!

They went there to discover some newly stuffs and were doing shopping over there. On a showcase some ghost masks were kept so YN thought to scare Jimin by wearing that. So she wore that mask and howled behind Jimin due to which he became scared but then he started chasing her as he got to know it's YN. But just then YN bumped into someone else.

YN - ( startled ) james...!?

James - yes babe ( smirk )

Jimin held YN's hand and was about to leave when james held YN's other hand to stop her due to which Jimin glared at him.

James - don't stare at me like that ! YN...u don't deserve these boys. Come with me... I'll treat u as my babygirl ( evil smirk )

Jimin's hands turned into fists and was about to attack him but before that james was slapped by YN. Jimin was so startled and happy at the same time to see this brave YN.

YN - I'm not your toy ok !! And I am truly happy with my oppas so don't ever dare to come between us. They all r really gentlemen who treats me like a queen but u jerk..just treat the women like use and throw toys.
If again u speak a single nasty word then just remember the slap !!

James - u r so dumb...your wardrobe malfunction in the concert was also planned by me. I had paid Lina to do this work but somehow ur so called oppas caught her and managed the situation. But I don't give up soon. Now u will face that humiliation here ( smirk )

By saying this within a second he grabbed YN's shirt and tore it revealing her shoulders. YN was shocked by his sudden action and before he could tear it further...a furious Jimin twisted Jame's hand and hit his head with a vase which was kept in one of the showcase. Jame's growled and fell on the ground by holding his head which was now bleeding. Hearing this loud voice all the members ran towards the spot and widened their eyes.

RM - Jimin !! Have u become a psycho ?

Suga- why u hit this hotel staff huh ? Have u lost ur mind ?

Then their eyes landed on YN who was trembling in fear and her clothes were torn while she was hiding it with her hands with continuous sobs.

Jin - Y.N..what happened to u sweetie ? Why r u in this condition ?

Tae - the reason behind it is this jerk !! ( kicked the back of james)

Jhope - what r u saying ? We can't understand what's going on ?

Tae looked at YN for her approval to let him share everything to them and YN nodded. So Tae told each and everything about the past while they became shocked.

Suga - this bastard !! How dare he !? I won't spare him

RM - he definitely needs to be jailed !!

Jimin - and the thing is the wardrobe malfunction of YN in the concert was also pre planned by him and he had instructed Lina to do that. But unfortunately we can't accuse him for this as we don't have any proof of it.

Jk - I have recorded everything hyung. I was coming towards u but then I saw james over there and he was splitting the truths about him so I decided to record him. So this video has every proofs that the police needs to put him in jail.

Jhope - well done... that's my boy !!

Jin - so what r u all waiting for ? Let's file a case against him right now.

RM made YN wear his jacket while their bodyguards lifted up unconscious james and went to the police station. James regained his consciousness but got shocked to see him in the police station. While he was unconscious, the members had already filed a case against him with all the proofs. So the police directly came to handcuff james and threw him inside the jail.

Suga - Enjoy your stay mr james. Hope you'll have a good experience. ( smirks )

Everyone felt so satisfied after james was jailed while YN sighed in relief.

YN - Finally my past chapter is closed now. I don't know how to thank u guys...u all literally did a lot for me ( teary eyes )

Jin - u pabo ! Don't u dare to thank us ? We all r like your brothers... isn't it our duty to protect our little sister huh ?

Tae - right hyung....you are our utmost responsibility so no need to thank us.

YN was so touched so she hugged all of them while they embraced her little figure in the centre and shared a group hug. Now it's already night as it took so long in the police station so now they came back to their hotel.

TO BE CONTINUED -