Episode 14

In the airport -

A huge crowd barged into them while they were greeting everyone by waving their hands. Jk engulfed YN's body to protect her from the crowd. Soon they sat in their cars and headed to their dorm -

In the car -

YN - ughh...it was long journey.
I'm really so exhausted

Suga - true... I'll just go and sleep like a sloth bear for few days.

Jhope - yes many incidents  happened in this trip...now we just require a complete rest.

While everyone was gossiping with eachother YN looked out of the window and saw a poster where it was written that those who will make a self-developed garden will get a gift set from Dior for free. It was an ad of go green initiative which was promoted by Dior. YN was so impressed by this...though she is an k-pop idol and she can afford it by her money but still she would get this in free so she didn't want to miss this chance.

In the dorm -

YN - hey everyone....let's do gardening now !!

Everyone looked at her with confused expressions .

Jin- what ? Gardening? Now ?

YN - yes... it's a good hobby right.

Jimin - yes but now how ? U always used to get exhausted but now why r u suddenly insisting to do gardening ? U yourself said in the car that u r tired and u will sleep all day.

Jhope - yes...we will do that any other day. Today let's take rest.

YN - nooo...we all were sleeping in the plane too....so now no more rest !! Come let's do gardening.

She went to the garden jumping in happiness while the members were hella puzzled for her sudden changed behaviour.

Jin - what happened to her ? Is this the effect of the snake bite ?

Tae - hee...the doctor already said that there's no more venom inside her body...she is totally fine and safe now.

RM - then why is she behaving like this ? How suddenly she developed an interest to do gardening now ?

Jhope - anyways let's go and see...we don't have any other option.

They went to the garden area where YN handed them all some spades and other gardening tools.

YN - common...start digging the ground !!

Suga - what !? Do we look like gardeners to u ?

YN - oppaaa...please ( pleading )

They couldn't resist her cuteness and started digging the ground.

YN - we will do gardening of fruits , vegetables and flowers.

Jk - whaat ? Are u gonna make a forest here ?

Tae - ooo...now I understand. She is missing the camp we had in the forest...so now she is in the mission to make a forest nearby so that we can camp here and she could collect me the strawberries.

YN - come out of your dreamland tae...like seriously !?

Jin - then why r u doing this ?
Tell us.

YN - well that's a secret for now....u will get it to know after some days ( nervous laugh )

Everyone hands were completely muddy and YN had her hairs open which where falling on her face. Jimin noticed it and washed his hands and came up with a hairband. He carefully made her wore it while she smiled at him.