Episode 11

YN stood in the balcony by staring at the night cityview of London while the cool breeze was flowing which indicated her for a new fresh beginning. Jimin smiled and went to her.

Jimin - feeling refreshed hmm ?

YN - Nee...I feel like I lot of burdens are now erased away. I can breathe peacefully now.

Jimin - yes... I'm so satisfied too

YN - hmm it was really difficult for me to move on. I had always dreamt of true love but poor me just got harrassed. ( sad chuckle )

Jimin - don't recall back those memories YN....anyways what type of man do u adore ? What's your ideal type ?

YN - It's you. You are the example of my ideal type man.

She said this still looking at the night view while Jimin looked at her with a startled gaze.

YN - I became an army since the debut and you were my bias. I used to admire u a lot. Your cuteness , kindness , everything just captured my heart. Your smile would make my day. I also  had a pillow on which your photo was printed, I used to sleep by hugging that pillow.

She covered her face by her hands feeling embarassed while Jimin chuckled at her cuteness.

YN - but I know u can't never be mine in reality....I see u as mine just only in dreams. You r my comfort zone...it's a type of dreamland that I never want to wake up from. But u r not in my fate ( sad chuckle )

Jimin - But I love you....

YN looked at him with widened eyes.

YN - pls don't do this just bcoz of sympathy... it's ok as

Jimin - No YN...I truly mean it. I really love u. I don't know since when and how but yes now I can't ignore the fact that I have feelings for u.

YN - ji..mi..nn ( happy tears )

Jimin hugged her while she snuggled into his chest receiving the best warmth.

YN - I can't believe it's true. Pls pinch me...it really feels like a dream.

Jimin - no sweetie... it's not a dream. And a small pinch can't let u realise that....u need something else.

YN - what ?

Just then Jimin placed his lips on her and they shared a passionate kiss.

Jimin - now do u believe...that it's reality.

YN blushed and went inside the room while pushing him. He chuckled at her disappearing figure

The next day -

Jin - so it's our last day in London...what should we do today ?

Tae - Camping !!

RM - what ? Where ?

Tae - I have researched for a place which is good for camping...it's a bit far from here but it's so peaceful place to camp.

YN - woww I really like camping...let's goo pls ( puppy eyes )

The members couldn't deny after the pleading of YN so they agreed. After a journey of 2 hours they reached there.

Jhope - woah this place is so mesmerizing.

Suga - let's set up the tents first...I wanna sleep.

Jimin - u never gonna change hyung ( sigh )

Soon they started setting up their tents. Total 8 tents were set up...each for one member.
Now they spread a mat on the ground and started having some snacks. There was one tomato sauce bottle for which Jimin and jk started fighting over it and accidentally it opened up and got stained on jimin's shirt while everyone gasped.

Jimin - u notorious bunny!! See what u did to my white shirt.

Jk - hey don't blame me...u were also indulged with me in the fight.

Jin - you both are dumb...like who fights over a sauce bottle. U could take it one by one.

RM - these kids will never grow up .

Jhope - anyways...jimin go and change your shirt.

Jimin nodded and went to his tent to change his shirt.

Tae - ugh...the atmosphere is now messed up. We were having a good picnic.

YN - let it tae... everything is alright now so let's continue our fun .

Jk - yniee...I need some banana milk. U told me that u had purchased some.

YN - ohh yes...wait I will bring.

YN went to her tent but didn't find it and was confused then she remembered that she had kept it in jimin's bag so she went to his tent nonchalantly but her eyes widened when she saw shirtless Jimin.

Jimin - hey...what r u doing here.

YN - aaa...kookie wants some banana milk... it's there in your bag so I came here to take it.
( nervous laugh )

YN took out the banana milk packs and was about to go when Jimin pulled her towards him.

YN - hey leave me...someone might see us.

Jimin - we haven't spent time together since we started our relationship so pls stay here for a bit.

YN twirled due to which they got imbalanced and fell on the mattress which was lying on the floor.

On the other side -

Jk - aaa...why YN is taking so long ? I'm really craving for my banana milk ( whined )

RM - wait for a while

Jk - I'm waiting since 15 mins hyung....I can't wait more. I'm going to bring it on my own.

Jk went to YN's tent but didn't find her.

Jk - gosh! She isn't here...where did she go ? Did she kidnapped ny banana milk and ran away !?
Noo this can't happen...my banana milk I'm coming to save you !!

He went to jimin's tent but his eyes widened when he saw YN lying on the bed while shirtless Jimin is hovering over her. Seeing Jimin stood up and also pulled YN up.

Jk - my hollyyy eyess !!

YN - hey it's not like what u think ?

Jk - you won't need to explain me YN....I can understand by seeing Jimin being shirtless ( smirk )

Jimin - hey u pervert.... did u forget that u had stained my shirt so I came here to change.

Jk - then why YN is here in your tent huh ?

YN - did u forget that u told me to bring your banana milk ?

Jk - yes I forget everything...u both are accusing me like I have a short term memory loss to prove yourselves innocent.

YN - ( slaps his head ) everything happened bcoz of u. Jimin came to change his shirt and the reason is you. I came to bring banana milk and the reason is you. Then why r u blaming us.

Hearing this quarelling everyone came inside the tent to check what's going on.

Suga - hey why r u all shouting ? Won't u let us to eat peacefully

Jk - hyung....YN kidnapped my banana milk !! ( dramatic cry )

YN - hey u....your banana milk is not a carat of gold that I'll steal it.

Jk - see hyung...she is underestimating my banana milk.

Jin twisted his ear while he hissed.

Jin - don't u think u r throwing a lot of tantrums nowadays ! U r becoming a child day by day.

It was settled up and everyone went outside and carried on their camping having a lot a fun

TO BE CONTINUED -