Episode - 5

Jimin sat near YN while YN was continuously sobbing as she got reminded about her past. She opened her laptop and shown the 2 years old screenshots of james and her to him. Jimin widened his eyes by reading those chats.

The chats -

James - u b!tch...so clever huh. U escaped from me today but I won't leave u next time.

YN - I'm sorry james...pls spare me.

James - scaredy cat !! Just do as I say. Tomorrow at 1pm u have to come to my place or else u know I will leak those photos.

Chats ended  !!

YN - James had taken some of my private photos without my permission and he was blackmailing me with that. He used to say if I won't obey him then he will post those photos in social media.

YN squinted her eyes while showing those pics...it was blurred in her laptop though . Jimin closed his eyes and couldn't believe that James was this disgusting person.

YN - but that day as he was trying to rape me....I escaped to bangkok without his consent. From that day neither we have seen eachother nor we had any conversation. I stayed in Bangkok for nearly 2 years trying to forget my dark past and focused on my career. Then I auditioned for being 8th member of BTS and that's how I came her. I also didn't know that he is ur childhood friend.

Jimin - Don't say that ! I'm feeling ashamed now to have a friend like him. He betrayed me too. I used to think we have a strong friendship but he played with my feelings. Now I got to know about his true colours.

YN was crying bitterly due to her suffering in past while Jimin hugged her. He started caressing her hairs while she was crying in her embrace. She felt better to receive the warmth from him.

Jimin - sshh.... don't cry. U have done nothing wrong.... I'm also for behaving like this with u.

YN - u..mm no it's ok..

Jimin held her face and wiped her tears gently.

Jimin - now don't cry hmm...past is past. 2 years have already passed and a lot of things have changed. Now u r a k-pop idol too....so forget about that and start your new beginning hmm.

YN nodded with an assuring smile. She felt too good to see Jimin consoling her.... it's the first time he is behaving like this with her. Just then jk and tae barged into the room where jk's foot got injured due to the broken pieces of plate on the ground.

Jk - Aaaa....my legg. Eommaaa

Everyone widened their eyes to see his foot bleeding.

Tae - shitt...how this plate broke ?

Jk - hyungg... I'm dying here and u r caring about that plate.

YN - Jiminnn...tell me where is the first aid box in your room. Give it to me quick.

Jimin nodded and gave the first aid box to her. While tae made jk sit on the bed and YN started bandaging his wound.

Jk - aaa yniee...it hurts

YN - stay still...don't move. Just endure the pain for a while.

Jk - why it happens with me huh !? Why am I so unlucky ?
( dramatic fake cry )

Jimin - who told u to jump like a rabbit huh ? Now I got to know why armys call u bunny.

Tae - I also came to this room along u...but see I was careful and didn't jump like a bunny. Learn something from me.

Jk glared at him when all the other members came there by hearing his cry and got shocked to witness the view.

Jhope - godd what's happening here !?

Suga - who broke my sweet sleep huh ? I'll not spare you.

RM - these maknaes again creating a mess here.

Jin - hey you bunny !! Can't u be careful while walking !

Jin started scolding in his rap style while jk looked at him in disbelief.

Jk - hyung pls stop...don't give me lectures now. I'm already in pain. Ahhh

YN - I have bandaged your wound kookie....don't worry , the pain will decrease eventually.

Jk - nee...thank u yniee.

Jhope - but wait a sec ! How will he dance with his injured foot. Our concert is approaching in just 2 weeks.

Tae - hyung....2 weeks is enough time for his wound to heal.

Jk - I wantt to dancee...pls. after a long time we got a chance to perform. I can't disappoint my armys. I will perform for them even if I'm in pain.

RM - don't worry kook... it's just a small cut but u can't do dance practice for few days. U need to rest for atleast 2 days.

Jk - noo...I can't sit idle like this.

RM - then forget about performing in concert.

Jk - no no...I will take care of it.

RM - hmm good boy. So u stay in jimin's room for few days as it will be difficult for u to move downstairs now.

Jimin - what !? In my room ?

Jk - yes hyung...why ? Can't u share ur room with me for a while. Don't u have pity on ur little injured bunny ( puppy eyes )

Jimin - Ok ok stop ur drama... I'm just gaining strength to tolerate your snores at night . U really snore hard while sleeping

Jin - ok now everyone go and sleep in your respective rooms. YN , as ur room is beside this so pls just take a look on them.

YN - yes oopa... I'll look after it. Don't worry.

They said good night to eachother and everyone went to sleep.

Jk - Jimin hyung....pls place the pillow behind my head so that I can sleep.

Jimin - your leg is hurt...but ur hand is working properly na then why don't u do it by yourself.

Jk - u r so mean. Can't u see I'm injured. Then pls cover me with the blanket

Jimin - u r acting as if u have met a car accident and u r severely fractured. Bro it's just a small glass cut on ur foot. Don't be so over dramatic.

Then they both slept. But in the middle of the night jimin  woke up from an uneven sound which was jungkook's snores.
He got annoyed and covered his ears with the pillows.

Jimin - godd...I knew he will snore at night. That's why I can't sleep near him.

Jimin couldn't sleep due to the snores of jk and got pissed off. So he decided to move to YN's room beside to see what is she doing. But YN wasn't in a deep slumber so she woke up with the sound of door's knob.

YN - aa Jimin !? What r u doing here ? Why haven't u slept yet ?

Jimin - Yniee....jk is snoring so loud. I couldn't sleep...it's really annoying.

YN - haha it's ok oppa...u can sleep here.

Jimin - what !? No no...I just came here for a while. I'll go back when his snores will end.

YN- ( chuckled ) do u think his snores will end so easily ? If he'll snore throughout the night then won't u sleep till morning ?

Jimin - aa..umm no actually what I meant..

YN - it's ok jimin...don't hesitate.
U r like my hyung so it's ok if u sleep here for one day. I won't mind. So be comfortable.

Jimin hesitatingly went to the bed and slept there by keeping a distance from her.

YN - goodnight Jimin...and thank u for understanding. ( moist eyes )

Jimin - didn't I tell u to forget the past hmm.

Jimin hugged her while she snuggled into his embrace and he caressed her hairs.

Jimin - now sleep peacefully and drift into your dreamland.

YN slept due to the relaxing effect on her hairs...soon after Jimin too slept while caressing her hairs.

TO BE CONTINUED -