Episode 6

In the morning -

Jk  ( mumbling in sleep with eyes closed ) - Jimin hyung...is it morning now ?? Pls check the time.

As he couldn't hear any response so he opened his eyes and didn't find anyone beside him so he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the clock.

Jk - it's only 6am...where did he go this early morning ?

Jk squinted his eyes in sleep and went to YN room by hopping his leg to inform about it as her room was just beside. But he opened the door of her room and his eyes widened. He saw Jimin and yn sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace.

He smiled teasingly and clicked their photos. Suddenly he sneezed loudly due to which they woke up from their sleep.

Jk - ( sniffing his nose ) oo u guys woke up....good morning. Well may I know Jimin...that what r u doin in YN's room.

Jimin - the reason is you !! Really your snores are so troublesome. I wonder how ur future wife will sleep with u.

Jk - bro u went too far...btw how did u feel by sleeping in both's embrace ?

YN - what ? We didn't sleep like that. We had a distance between us.

Jk - oo really...then what's this ?

He showed them the photos which clicked a while ago...and their eyes widened.

Jimin -  what's this !? Were we seriously sleeping like this ?

YN - I guess...when u were caressing my hairs...we both fell asleep in that position.

Jk - hehe...I will show these photos to Jin & RM hyung.

Jimin - hey don't u dare to do that ? We said right it was just an accident...but they won't understand.

Jk - then u have to obey my words for 2 days or else I will show these pics to them by making a fake story. U know right I'm so good in making delusional stories. ( smirk )

Jimin - youu !! Clever bunny !

YN - anyways jk...your foot seems to be okay. U r able to stand now right.

Just then jk stumbled on Jimin while he gasped.

Jk - noo....it hurts now too. Jimin pls brush up my teeth. ( dramatic cry )

Jimin - why can't u brush ur teeth just with a little cut on ur foot huh !?

Jk - did u forget the condition!?
( looked at him with a smirk )

Jimin - aniyoo...let's go and brush up ok.

They went while YN smiled at their cuteness. She too went to freshen up and they all went to Hybe building today as some fashion designers will be visiting them to show their outfits for the upcoming concert.

In the HYBE building -

Everyone was sitting in a hall when some fashion designers approached them. YN's designer's name was Lina who was an oversmart selfish girl.

The boys went to another room with their respective fashion designers to see their outfits while Lina approached YN.

Lina - hey ! I have heard that u r the new member of this group.

YN - yess...and it's gonna be my first concert so I'm curious about my outfit. Would u pls show it.

Just when she shown the outfit to her , YN 's smile dropped.
The outfit 👇

YN - don't u think it's too short and not applicable for dancing on stage ??

Lina - what do u mean ? It will really suit on u.

YN - But the dress is just made up of stones and pearls only. There is no cloth or fabric in it. It will get ripped off if I dance.

Lina - don't u dare to point out my mistakes !? U know how high positioned fashion designer I am. And these pearls are the most expensive.

YN - I understand but the duration of the concert is too long....so should I focus on my performance or this dress !?
How can I handle the wardrobe malfunction huh !?

Lina - u stupid !! U r not experienced....this is how kpop idols get dressed up. U don't have any single knowledge about it. U don't have any good taste in outfits. Don't tell this to ur group members or else they will laugh at ur silliness & will regret to have u as their member.

Saying this Lina left. YN was deeply hurt by her words and started to feel insecure. She started questioning herself that she doesn't have any good fashion sense so she decided not to say about the incident to the members as she thought they would find it silly as Lina said.
Just then everyone came there and YN snapped out of her thoughts.

Tae - did u see ur outfit YN ? Did u like it ?

YN - ye..ss ( fake smile )

Jhope - ohh...we too wanted to see that. Where is Lina ?

YN - she already went...

RM - what ? How can she go without our consent. She didn't show the outfit of YN to us too.

YN was just standing there with her head dunked which was noticed by Jimin. Everyone was gossiping with eachother when Jimin approached her.

Jimin - hey wassup !? U seems so upset ?

YN - aa..aniyo. I'm fine. Just feeling a little weak.

Jimin - do u have fever  ?? ( concerning eyes )

YN - no no... I'm alright.

Jimin - ohh...then let's go and grab something.

They both went to the food counter in the building and sat on the bench. Just when YN's eyes landed on Lina who was sitting nearby. Jimin also followed her gaze and saw Lina.

Jimin - she is ur fashion designer... isn't she ??

YN - u..mm yess. Her name is Lina

Jimin - ohh then she didn't go...she is in the building yet.

Before YN could stop him , Jimin called Lina while waving. Lina saw that and approached them. Internally she was afraid as she thought YN might have told everything to them.

Jimin - hello miss Lina. Take a seat. Would u like to have something ?

Lina ( in her mind ) - oo thank God...he doesn't seems to know anything which means YN hasn't informed them.

Jimin - where r u lost ? Gwenchana ?

Lina - aa..Yess sir. I'll just have a burger.

Jimin - ok fine.

As they were having their snacks. Jimin broke the silence.

Jimin - well miss Lina....u didn't show us the outfit of YN ??

Lina - ( paused eating ) u..mm sirr actually I had another appointment for the group newjeans  so I was in a hurry to their compartment

Jimin - ohh I understand...well how have u designed YN's outfit.

Lina - um.m it is of white colour with a shiny appearance. YN will really look like a dazzling angel in that outfit ( nervous laugh).

Jimin - haha.. ofcourse she is indeed an angel.

Jimin admiringly looked at her but she just had her head dunked low throughout. Then Jimin asked Lina to show the pic of the outfit while Lina started grabbing the burger faster.

Jimin - hey slowly slowly !! U will get chocked.

Lina - I'm done now sir...thank u for the burger btw. Now I have an appointment for TXT so bye...( lie ) as she didn't want him to show the outfit

She ran away without waiting for his response while Jimin looked at her disappearing figure with a frown.

Jimin - oohh...she is really so busy.

YN - nevermind..now let's go to the our compartment... members might be waiting.

Just then Jimin received a phone call from RM.

Jimin - Their discussion is over...now we have to go to dorm. They all r waiting for us outside. Come

Then they all went back to their dorm.

TO BE CONTINUED -