Episode 7

After 2 weeks -

They all are packing their bags to go London for performing their concert.

YN - ahh...my suitcase got full. I need one more to fill up all of my stuffs.

Jk - YN...we r going there just for 5 days....not for 5 months.

YN - whatever...

Jin - hey u both stop quarrelling and co-operate me to pack my shoes.

Jimin - u r already so grown up hyung...can't u do it by yourself?

Jin - u spoiled crackheads ! Don't forget that I have raised all of u

Suga - are u all done ? Be quick...I wanna sleep in the plane.

Jhope - huh u and ur sleep !

Now they all headed towards the airport and boarded their flight. It is their private flight and YN was amazed to see as it was her first time in private plane

 It is their private flight and YN was amazed to see as it was her first time in private plane

YN - wow it really feels like a dream aeroplane !

Tae - hehe so cute...now sit.  It's gonna take off now.

They were still in the flight. where RM and Jin were reading some magazines , jhope capturing the views , jk was playing offline games in phone , Suga was sleeping , tae was listening to music , Jimin was looking out of the window while YN was dozing off sitting behind him.

Jimin - hehe...sleep for sometime. We have more 1 hour left to reach.

YN nodded and placed her head on jimin's shoulder and slept while Jimin admired her smilingly. Just then Jk lost a game in his phone so he shouted being annoyed and banged the a table over there

Jk - Noooo...this canttt...I was too closee...shitt.

Jhope - ( gasps ) what happened? Is the plane going to crash ??

Suga - Tell the pilot to crash the plane later. I want to sleep for few minutes.

Tae - ( looked at him in disbelief ) u r really insane. Once the plane will crash down u can sleep forever in the heaven.

YN - ( woke up by panicking )
Crash !? What !? Happened ??
Are we going to die !?

Jimin - sshh sshh it's nothing yniee....u sleep. we all are safe ok. Hey jk...why r u making noise huh ? She is having panic attacks.

Jk - why r u scolding me for her huh ? This is cheating hyung.
( dramatic cry )

Jin - Could u all shut up ! Your quarrells can make our plane crash. Now sit silently throughout the journey.

Soon they reached London and headed towards their reserved hotel. Total 4 rooms were booked as each room has 2 single beds so that 2 people can sleep in one room seperately.
They got paired up as -
RM and Jin , Jhope and Suga,
Jk and Tae , Jimin and YN.