Chapter 2: Playlist Live

''Ew do not kiss me I do not want your boy germs'' I say while acting like am little 4 year old and putting my hand infront of his lips.

''Oh stop it you, you know that you like it.'' Jc says while laughing

''Excuse me'' Connor says while clearing his throat ''We are supposed to be heading to the meet and greet now'' Connor says while leading us to the meet and greet.

''You are wicked pretty'' Connor says to me while smiling.

''Aw thank you'' I say while hugging him

''Hey watch it, she is all mine'' Jc says while holding me tightly

''GIRLS STOP ARGUING'' Kian says while making everyone laugh

''OH MY GOD!'' A girl who was about 14 started screaming. ''OH MY GOD IT IS PARIS! PARIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'' 

''I love you too!'' I say while waving at her.

The meet and greet was about to start. I was in the middle, Jc on my left, and Connor was on my right.

''Hello I am Chris, I am here to interview a girl named Paris.''

''I am Paris'' I say while getting out of my seat

''Hello, I am Chris I will be interviewing you, Kian Lawley, and Jc Caylen''

''I am right here'' Jc and Kian say at the same time

''Great right this way'' Chris says while leading us outside

It was very loud and busy outside. The whole parking lot was packed, each and every one of our fans were crowding us. I was getting an anixety attack, and I felt very claustrophobic. 

''First question goes to Kian. Kian how is playlist so far?''

''It is pretty awesome! Just meeting my new friend Paris was like wonderful, I love making new friends. The weirdest part was one a girl grabbed my butt and gave me a seductive face''

''Was she pretty?''

''Well of course she was, but she was like 12 and it was very creepy.'' Kian says while feeling very awkward now

''HAHAHHA!'' I say while laughing really hard now.

''Oh shh yourself'' Kian says while giving me the death stare ''Calm yourself girl!''

''Sorry'' I say while trying to hold everything in

''Paris how is playlist live for you? This is your first time meeting some of your fans, am I right?''

''Actually playlist is really cool, I have never went to Teen Hoot, nor Vidcon before. So this is all new to me. Meeting my fans is such a dream come true of mine, traveling is another. I am just glad that I could actually meet some of my fans. I love them all so much''

''That is awesome! Do you have any plans for the future, like making videos with any of the O2L members, or even joining the collab?''

''I think that it would be splendid to be in the collab, but so far there is no openings and I do not want to bother anyone from O2L. But in the future I am actually making some videos with Jc, and I might appear in some of their vlogs, or  videos'' 

''It would be such an awesome experience, to be in such a big collab. Wouldn't it? Anyways Jc my man, how is everything with playlist live and all your fans. Oh and your girlfriend! How is she!''

''Well coming here to Florida is a really nice experience, and it is such an honor to be here right now. I would not be here if it was not for my fans, and I love all my clouds. I could not ask for anything better. I actually am loving playlist live, I was wicked excited when I saw my beautiful best friend Paris. She has  been dreaming to meet each and every one of her fans, and to see everyone from O2L must have meant a lot to her, because she has never been to anything like this before. My girlfriend.. What girlfriend? We broke up about a year ago, very sad. But hey I am glad that I am single now! I could do anything that I want to do.''

I stared at Jc untill he caught me staring and winked at me.

''But hey I think that everyone from O2L would love Paris to be in the collab, and Paris and I do have a lot of videos coming up'' Jc says while winking at me

''Um.. I am kind of feeling really awkward because Jc keeps giving me that sexy look'' I say while cracking up

''WHAT! JC I THOUGHT THAT WE HAD SOMETHING TOGETHER!'' Kian says in disbelief while putting his hand in Jc's face.

''Baby do not leave me'' Jc says while cracking up

''Well this is awkward..'' I say while laughing

''Thank you guys for letting me interview you all, it was a pleasure.'' Chris says while shaking our hands 

As we leave Playlist live to go to our hotel rooms Connor was walking with me  and introducing himself to me the right way.

''Maybe we could hangout just me and you? Some time in Florida?'' He says while hugging me

''Sure!'' I say while smiling ''Well bye!'' I say while hugging him

                                 KNOCK KNOCK

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I run to see Jc dressed in his pj's

''Hey, sorry if this is weird but I was having nightmares.. would you like to cuddle with me?''

While laughing I manage to say ''Sure'' While bringing him in to the room

''Make yourself comfortable'' I say while tucking him in

''I do not want you to think that this awkward, but can I come closer to you?'' Jc says while shaking

''Yes'' I say while coming closer to him

''You are so beautiful'' He says while kissing my forehead ''The prettiest girl I have ever seen''

''Aw Jc'' I say while blushing

''Paris, I feel like I could talk to you about anything. Can I tell you something?''

''Yes Jc, you can tell me anything''

''Paris I like..''

                                                 TO BE CONTINUED