Chapter 23: The Secret

Kian's P.O.V. 

''Tian is official, Talia and I are finally back together'' I said to the camera, while ending my video for our2ndlife.  This week was what ever week, meaning we got to talk about what ever we want. I decided to fill everyone in on what I did this week and what to expect. 

I plugged my cord for my camera into my laptop, and started editing my video. I took out the part on where I annouce that Tal and I are back together because this was our secret. This whole relationship was a secret. 

It was hard keeping our relationship as a secret, from our fans and the rest of o2l. It's like Tal and I can never hang out or be together without the boys joining in. The worst part is we've been keeping this secret for a whole 6 months now, and if you count how many months we were dating before which were 4 that makes Tal and I in a relationship for 10 months. 

It's not like I don't like being in this relationship with her , because I do but it sucks when all the boys go through your phone and read my text messages basically every day, and when I want to be by myself or go to my room and skype Talia, someone always has to follow me. 

Plus it's not just that, we almost got caught a couple of days ago. Nobody was home so I invited tal over since I now live in a house with Ricky, Connor, and Jc. So I invited her over since they went penny boarding around Cali. We were watching movies and cuddiling when I heard the door open, and I heard Connor's voice. 

Everything came so quick that I had to tell Talia to leave out the back door. I felt bad since it seemed pretty rude, but we weren't ready to tell anyone. She didn't want fans to hate her, nor did she want any of her friends to stop talking to her. 

But tommorw was history and today is a mystery, so the only way I was going to see Talia today was to lie to Ricky, Con Da Bon, Sam, Jc, and Trevor. I told them that I was going to be over to my mom's house and that I would be back at 8:00pm. 

They said everything was okay and for me to have fun. But was I really going to my mom's house?

No, I was going to Venice beach with Talia until 8:00. So after I left the house without making anything suspicious, I drove to Tal's house and waited for her to come outside. 

Once she got into the car she greeted me with a big hug, and we decided since it was already 4:00pm to just leave to the beach now. 

When we got to the beach we were shocked to see Sam Pepper there. It seemed to us that he was doing a new video and we decided to check it out. 

''Hey Sam!'' Talia and I both said at the same time. 

''Hey guys, I'm just making a new video right now'' He said while stopping the video and paying attention to Tal and I. 

''What's it about?'' Talia asked out of curiosity. 

''I'm asking random strangers to kiss me!'' Sam said while smiling at the both of us. 

''That's gross'' Talia said while walking away. I laughed as I walked back over to Talia. 

We decided to get ice cream and then walk on the sand and talk. Since we were in public, we didn't want to make it seem like we were dating because we could bump into a fan and they could go ahead and started assuming things. 

So we kept everything on the down low. We couldn't hold hands, kiss, nor hug in public. So it was basically like we were friends. 

After walking and talking about random things we decided to leave the beach and go get something to eat since it was already 7:00pm. 

We both got something quick from ''In and Out'' and then left. I had to drop off Talia home  early since we lived far away from each other. We lived 45 minutes away from each other, and when ever we were hanging out, the time we had with each other wasn't a lot. So we had to make sure that in the little amout of time that we had with each other, we had to spend it wisely, and make the best of it. 

The whole 45 minute car ride back home was silent since Talia was busy texting her parents, and liking a bunch of photots on instagram. She glanced over at me it a couple of times, but it wasn't like I had a full on conversation with her, and it she was  the same at the beach. She didn't seem herself, nor did she seem happy. 

When we arrived at her house, she gave me a hug and thanked me for everything. I was going to ask her if she was okay, but decided not to since I didn't want to cause a big scence, I could just ask her what's wrong later.

It was exactly 8:00pm when I arrived home. I walked over to the door to unlock the door, and when I did, Ricky, Connor, Jc, Sam, and Trevor were just sitting on the couch, with no TV, on, everyone's eyes were on me, as if they were waiting for me to come home. 

''Hey'' I said as I was trying to walk to my room. 

''Not so fast Kian'' Ricky said which caused me to stop walking. 

''Excuse me?'' I hesitated to say. 

''How was your mom's house? How is she?'' Connor said while raising one eyebrow. 

I tried to not make eye contact with anyone since everyone's eyes were all on me. 

''Um she's good, yeah I helped her with her garden'' I said while lying. 

''Really?'' Jc said. ''Really? Because we called your mum to ask her if she wanted to go out to dinner with all of us and if she was with you and she said no'' 

''Yeah and we also found out that instead of you being at your mom's house, you were at Venice beach with Talia. What are you hiding from us Kian? What are you guys going out?'' Sam said while everyone started to nodd there heads in agreement.

''Come on Kian tell us, are you going out with Tal?'' Ricky asked while everyone's eyes were once again on me. 

''I, um.. I'' I started to studder and I just couldn't find all the right words and what to say. 

''If you don't tell us if you're going out with her, and you've been hiding something from us, you're going to lose me as a friend'' Sam said while giving me the death stare. 

I looked at Sam while tears started to form in my eyes. I slowly walked over to the couch near them and sat down. 

I was going to break the pinky promise, I was actually going to tell everyone the secret.. 

~

A/N- Can I just say that I am so happy that you guys even read this story! Thank you guys for 11K reads! Just 6 days ago I had 8K reads, and I never thought that I was going to have so many reads, and votes, so thank you guys for everything. For basically commenting, and voting and it just means a lot to me! I love every single one of you guys! :) Y'all are awesome. So this is Chapter 23, and it was quite boring and I'm sorry. :/ A lot of people were messaging me to update so I just wanted to make a new chapter! But please vote and comment what ever floatd your boat. BTW I am in love with Troye Sivan's song ''We're My Otp'' Like that song is on repeat! Well my love for Troye Sivan is just hard to explain. So i'm going to make a new story about Troye Sivan. I don't know when it will be up. ALSO, please read my friends stories about Harry and Niall her username is @superhero_ 

Anyways thanks for reading! <3 Love you all