Chapter 18: Too Much To Handle

The Next Day 

I can honestly say that I feel like such a better person since all the drama with Kian, and Finn is now finished and over with. Kian had planned a breakfast date with everyone today including Finn, and Jack. But turns out that Jack was not feeling to good so he didn't join us. After everyone was done taking a shower, we started to drive to iHop, we were going to meet Finn there. 

Once we got to iHop Finn greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was as if he had not seen me for 3 years. Kian looked at Finn and gave him a dirty look, and Finn just smiled back at him. When we got inside to be seated Finn sat next to me, and Connor and Kian sat next to each other while Paris was on the right of me. 

''So'' Finn said while trying to make a conversation, everyone looked at him confused and then he proceeded to talk. ''Hey Kian did you know that Talia and I made out, oh and we did a truth or dare video and she said that she liked me a lot'' He smiled at Kian, and Kian's hands turned into balls of fists. 

I gave Kian the don't you dare do anything look and he shook his head and then started to talk. ''I mean she did say yesterday that she loves me, so you can keep dreaming that you guys made out because that's not true.''

Finn looked at Kian and started to laugh. ''Go look it up on JacksGap, there's a video it's called Truth Or Dare with Talia City.''

Kian took out his phone while going on YouTube and searching it up, when the video was done he looked back at him, and nodded his head in ashame. I looked away and tried to get Paris's attention but she was paying attention to Connor. 

''Her feelings could have changed in the past few days. I mean you did kiss her best friend right?'' Kian said while having a smrik on his face. 

''I doubt that her feelings for me would change'' Finn said while rolling his eyes at Kian. 

''I don't appreciate your attitude towards my statement, we all know that it's true.''

''What's true? Kian I know that deep down in your heart you know that Talia likes me more.''

''I don't think that she would date an arse like you Finn.''

''Well I mean she dated you''

''Please I've had about 3 girlfriends in my life, and I treat them all good. How many have you dated? Everyone in London?''

''Atleast I didn't leave my girlfriend for sleep'' Finn said while laughing at his own joke. All eyes were on Finn at the table. I gently pinched Finn's arm to make him stop, he looked down at me and I smiled at him and told him to check his phone since I had texted him. He looked at me, and nodded his head no, which meant that he wasn't going to stop bothering Kian. 

''Guys'' I said while looking at Finn and Kian ''Can we please just enjoy our breakfast in peace'' 

They both nodded their heads yes and started to eat their breakfast. ''I'm only doing it because I love you Talia'' Finn said while kissing my cheek. 

I smiled, and Kian looked jealous. ''Don't be jealous that she likes me more'' Finn said while trying to make Kian jealous. I guess it ticked Kian off a lot, because he got out of his seat, and went up in Finn's face. 

''You know what Finn I'm tired of your crap, all you do is brag about stupid crap when in reality none of it is true.'' Kian said while pushing Finn. 

''You always want to be right, when in reality nothing you say is true. You think you're funny, which you're not, and you also think that Talia loves you when she doesn't. If she loved you then how come she left California and came back home to me? How come she wants to be my girlfriend, how come she said that she loves me? Answer those questions Kian, since you know all the answers to them all.''

Kian was speechless, I knew that he was hurt, and if he was hurt then a little part of me was hurt too. ''I don't know what to say Finn you win, you can have Talia. I give up, clearly everything you said was right, and she doesn't want me'' Kian said while going back to his seat. 

''Well why don't we have Talia choose who she wants to be with'' Finn said while looking at me with a big smile on his face. I completly froze, I was speechless. 

''Yeah, Talia who's it going to be who do you want to be your boyfriend?'' Kian said while looking at me.

Well let's see, we have Finn who I love and adore, but then we have Kian whom I will always love with all my heart, he was my first boyfriend. I thought about it over and over again before making up my mind. 

I cleared my throat before talking. ''I have made up my mind, and I choose..''

~

A/N- CLIFF HANGER WHAT NOW OHH CLIFF HANGER! SHORT CHAPTER I'M SORRY. I'M BUSY OKAY!  tell me what you think of this chapter? Last chapter was sucky, and it was just SUCKY. Who do you think Talia should choose? Finn or Kian? Comment, and Vote? Thank you Paris for the idea of this chapter! Thank you for  reading! I almost have 4K READS! Thank you! I love you all my muFinn's