Chapter 10: Turn That Frown Upside Down

Talia's P.O.V 

I woke up to the sound of Kian vlogging.  

''Oh look who decided to join us!'' Kian said while putting the camera in my face. I threw a pillow at him, and his camera fell on the floor. 

''So that's how you want to act?'' Kian said while grabbing my leg and pushing me off the bed. I ended up on the floor, and he could not stop laughing, so I tackled him to the ground. 

I turned him around and started to tickle him. ''This means war!''  I said while tickiling him. 

He begged me to stop tickiling him, but I kept doing it. If he wanted to vlog while I was asleep then he was going to have to pay for it. 

''Tal please stop!'' Kian said while laughing so hard that tears came out of his eyes.

I decided to stop, and run into the shower before he took revenge on me. When I came out of the shower it was time for Kian and I to head down stairs and enjoy our breakfast with everyone from O2L and also Paris. 

We were all leaving at 3:00pm and it was already 10:00am so we wanted to make the last couple of hours memorable. 

We arrived downstairs to everyone giving us the ''WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG'' looks.

''Good morning'' I said to everyone. Kian then said ''good morning'' to everyone and they just said for us to get in the car so that we could get breakfast. 

Everyone looked tired, and Paris was sleeping on Connor's lap in the car. Trevor, Kian and I were the only ones awake.  It was just the three of us singing ''The way'' By Ariana Grande.

When we arrived to Denny's Trevor opened Sam's door to let him out of the car. What Trevor did not know was that Sam was leaning on the window sleeping, and when Trevor opened the door he fell on the cold pavement. 

That must have woken him up because got straight up on his feet trying to cover things up. Though everyone was half awake and half asleep we all saw it and could not stop laughing. 

Once we arrived inside Denny's we were seated right away. Everyone was talking about how their experience in playlist was. I didn't want to think about it because I had to stay in Florida with the two love birds Paris and Connor while Kian and Sam were going back to Cali. 

I stood quiet the whole time we were there. Nobody seemed to bother me, maybe because they thought that I was tired and didn't want to be bothered. 

When we arrived at the hotel, everyone went into the pool. I ran upstairs to get my bikini and towel and joined them. 

Paris and I sat on the chairs and  just talked about what we were going to do after PlayList and how this Summer was going to be awesome, just me her and Connor. 

It was hot outside, and everyone was begging for Paris and I to go in the water. Paris didn't want to because she didn't want to get her hair wet. But Connor changed that instantly. 

''Leave me alone!'' Paris said while pushing Connor out of the way. He was soaking wet, and he was hovering over Paris telling her to come in the pool. 

She said no, and with that he carried her bridal style and dropped her into the pool. Everyone laughed and Kian started to beg me to come in the pool with him. I said no and sat down at the edge of the pool, and put my feet in it. 

Paris and Connor were distracting me, and I didn't realize that Kian had come out of the pool and was standing behind me the whole time. I was talking to Paris when out of no where Kian pushes me into the water. As I got out of the pool my makeup had went every where making me look like a clown, and everyone just laughed.