Chapter 5: Well this is awkward..

Paris P.O.V

I woke up next to my wonderful boyfriend whom was waiting for me to wake up so that we could get our day started and finally have some fun with all the O2L members.

''Good Morning'' Connor says while kissing my forehead and heading straight to the bathroom to go take a shower. 

This is something that I never expected, I have never really had a boyfriend so i wasn't really use to the ''Goodmorning's'' and the ''I love you's''. This was all new to me. 

After waiting for Connor to get out of the shower, I quickly hopped in the shower, and once I was finished I got dressed in which I was wearing a loose tank that said ''Forever'' on it and some black shorts. The one that Connor likes me wearing because he says I look cute in them.

I did my hair in beach curls, took a quick glance in the mirror and headed down stairs to go to breakfast with Connor and the rest of the O2L members. 

It was pretty weird seeing Jc. Since the last time I saw him, nothing really turned out well. But today is a new day and I hope that we won't argue or anything. 

Everyone wanted to go to iHop for breakfast, once we got to Ihop we all got seated and Connor was on my right, Kian on my left. Jc infront of me, Sam on his right, Ricardo on his left, and Ricky and Trevor were still trying to figure out whom they wanted to sit next to.

I was trying to not look at Jc since he was sitting right infront of me, but when ever Connor would talk to me, my eyes started to drift towards Jc. When ever I would look at him he would just blush and laugh, he would play everything off by looking at his phone and pretending that nothing was happening between us. But we both knew that we couldn't keep our eyes off of each other. 

''Soo..'' Jc says while looking at me 

''Soo..'' I say while everyone in the table got quiet and their attention was on both of us.

''Well this is awkward'' Ricky says while making everyone laugh.

''Excuse me I will be right back'' say while getting up and heading straight towards the bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to plaster a smile on my face, but I couldn't. I couldn't act like everything is okay when in reality it's not. I couldn't face the fact that I am in love with Jc Caylen, but I am dating Connor.

Once I was done in the bathroom I went back to my table where everyone was talking about and eating their brekfast. Connor asked if I was okay and I calmly nodded my head and kissed him on the cheek. 

Once everyone was done eating brekfast we decided to go to the park and just walk around. Connor said that he wanted to show me how to penny board. I was okay with it and went along with his plan.

Once we arrived to the park Connor pulled me aside to teach me how to use a penny board. I'm not going to lie I fell a bunch of times but then Connor told me that he would hold me by the waist and make sure I wouldn't fall. I was literally in love with him, and once he put his hands on my wasit, there was goosebumps all over my arms and legs.

After Connor taught me how to long board I told him to show me some of his ''frantastic moves''. Which he did and they were frantastic. 

Jc was sitting down on the bench the whole time, watching everyone have fun. He seemed so sad so I decided to join him. 

''Hello!'' I say while smiling at him.

He looked at me with a smile on his face and said ''hello darling having fun?''

I nodded my head yes and asked if he wanted to take funny selfies with me. He agreed and once we were done, I uploaded one which I captioned as..

With @JcCaylen I love you so much my weird friend <3

He must have saw what I put because he smiled at me  and then uploaded one of the photos that we took and captioned it as..

I love being dumb with you. Why aren't you mine?

I looked at him, and quickly walked back to Connor. Connor was just telling me that he was tired and how he wanted to go back to the hotel. I agreed and we all walked back to the hotel.

Jc's P.O.V 

It all started when we went to iHop Connor was sitting right next to her whispering things into her ear that would make her laugh. Just seeing her laugh at everything that Connor would say to her got me jealous. I wish that, that was me making her laugh.

When ever someone besides Connor would be talking to her she would look at them, but then she would sometimes glance at me, making me laugh or blush. 

Her face started to get pale, and she excused her self to go to the bathroom. I knew what was going on. She was either sick, or she was going to cry. 

I wanted to go check on her but I couldn't. That wasn't my job, that was Connor's, that was her boyfriend. 

After 5 minutes of Paris being in the bathroom she came back with the fakest smile and Connor just asked if she was feeling alright. She said yes and that was it. 

After eating we all went to the park to long board. I wasn't up for it so I just let Ricky use my penny board since his broke. I couldn't help but stare at Paris, and how she managed to keep a smile on her face when she was with Connor. She must really love him.

After Connor was done showing Paris how to long board, she told him that she needed a break and dedcided to sit next to me.

She said hello and smiled at me, and then the butterflies came in my stomach and I quietly said hello and smiled back at her.

We took funny selfies and added them to Instagram. After I was done putting up my photo of her and I her expression on her face went from happy to sad. She walked away from me and went back to Connor. I shouldn't have done what I did. I am so stupid sometimes. Seriously Jc?

We went back to our hotel and we all went straight to our rooms. But before Paris went to her room she tapped on my shoulder and gave me a hug.

''Good night Jc'' she said while kissing me on my cheek.

''Good night Paris see you at tomorrow'' I said while hugging her goodbye

Her hugs were wonderful, and she smelled beautiful too. 

After saying goodnight to everyone I went into my hotel room which I shared with Ricky. Ricky said goodnight to me and then he went to bed. 

I said that I was ''going to bed'' but I actually was just looking at the photos that me and Paris took together. 

I think that I should just face the fact that she will never go out with me. 

If she is happy being with Connor than I am happy for her. She deserves him, and he deserves her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- This was a sucky chapter but sorry I haven't updated in a while and I just wanted to update since I had nothing else to do. Sorry if you don't like it. I tried really hard on it..