Chapter 14: I Still Love You

Paris's P.O.V 

After the whole situation with me being in the hospital and Kian and Talia getting into an argument over sleep, Talia stayed with Connor and I while Kian went back home. It seemed as if he didn't really care for Talia because if he did he wouldn't have left her like he did. But today is finally a new day and now I can finally leave this stupid hospital, and go back home with Connor.

Talia decided to book a flight back to London, England since she said there was no use for her staying in California if her and Kian were not together. I could tell that she was hurt since the whole night yesterday she didn't talk to anyone. Not once did Kian even dare to say he was sorry. He made a couple of tweets but  none of them were about he her. 

When we all arrived to the airport Talia slowly got out of the car while looking at Connor and I. Her light green eyes glistened in the sun, I could tell that she felt miserable. Her and Kian weren't together anymore, and he was the only person that showed her love. He understood her and they were in a relationship for a while. Why would he just go ahead and through something beautiful away for sleep?

I said my last goodbye to her since I wouldn't be seeing her till Christmas. She held me and Connor tightly and whsipered something in my ear. ''Promise me you'll be safe, and stay with Connor?''  

I nodded my head yes and she smiled. I was happy to see her smile since she has been sad and hasn't really comunicated with anyone. Connor and I said goodbye to Talia, and as she was walking she would sometimes look back and wave. Oh how I'm going to miss her so much. 

Have fun in London Tal!

Talia's P.O.V 

Everything just hit me so fast, like a wave crashing on a beach. I lost the only person whom I loved besides my mom. Kian why would you go ahead and leave me for sleep? I didn't feel wanted, I was heart broken and I couldn't even think straight. 

I don't think I'll ever be the same without someone by my side all the time. But it was time for my to leave. Time for me to leave all my memories here and never get them back, since I will have nobody to ever cherish them with me. 

I asked Paris if I could go back home. At least I'm wanted back at home. I told my mum that I would be arriving home in less than 24 hours. She didn't ask why, but then again she probably wouldn't have cared. She never met Kian and never planned on meeting him anyways. 

Once we arrived at the airport, I took one look around my surrondings before I left and smiled.  I just couldn't help but think, about all the memories that I shared with Kian here. I felt like the most luckies girl around him, but it didn't last for long. I guess nothing lasts for, forever. 

I said goodbye to Connor and Paris, and then I was on my way to go on the airplane. Once I sat down in the airplane, I checked my messages and found that Kian had texted me. It said..

Kian: Hey Tal I'm really sorry for everything last night, can you please come over so we can work things out? I love you lots. Love, Kiki bear. xx  

I laughed at the message. He was too late, he shouldn't have chose sleep over me. I looked at the text over and over again, thinking about if this whole relationship was even worth it. Should I leave him or should I go back to him?

I looked out the window since we were already up in the air. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that, the video that Kian, Paris, Connor and I had already reached 2 Million views! But I deleted it since, I didn't want it to bring back any memories. He wasn't as hurt as I was. 

I went to the restroom since I wasn't feeling good. I'm afriad of airplanes, and I hate going on them. I  took a glance in the mirror and noticed that I was still wearing the ''K'' necklace that Kian had given me before we broke up. I touched it and it brought back memories of me and him. How he always use to say that he loved me, and he always wanted to be with me. Guess those were all lies.