Chapter 19: I Wish You Were Here

(Still In Talia's Point Of View) 

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes before answering their questions. ''I have made up my mind, and I choose Finn'' I said while opening my eyes, and seeing Kian's facial expression turn to happy and sad. 

Finn gave me a big hug and a kiss. I looked over to Kian and mouthed sorry, but all he did was get out of his seat and leave. What was I supposed to do now? Kian probably hates me, and when I looked over to Paris she just nodded her head in disagreement and walked away from the table. I think that she was going to go check up on Kian. 

''I really want to take you out tonight, we could go to that resturant called Flowers.'' Finn said while grabbing my hand, and making us hold hands. I didn't really know how I was supposed to feel at this moment, happy that I'm with Finn, or sad that Kian might hate me. 

Since we were all done eating, we decided to go home, but Finn and I were going out, so that meant that Jack was coming over and was going  to be home with Kian, Connor, and Paris. 

Paris' POV 

"Hey, I gotta go use the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute." Connor said, smiling at me before leaving me with Jack in the family room. Right now, Talia and Finn are out and  Kian is going home earlier then me and Connor. He's really depressed that Tal picked Finn over him. That had something good, but I guess only me and Kian can see that. "Okay. Have fun in there!" I said, before Connor laughed. "Alright, I will!" He said, before closing the door behind him.

"Paris? Can I talk to you?" Jack said, smiling at me. "Sure. Go for it." I said, smiling back at him. "Uh...Upstairs?" Jack said, standing up from his chair he was sitting in. "Sure....?" I said, unsure. Why upstairs? Why not down here? I stood up from the couch me and Connor were sitting on, and followed Jack upstairs. Jack stopped at the top of the stairs, as I stepped right next to him.

"So...Uh...Basically..." Jack stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Just spit it out Jack." I said, sighing."Look, Iknowyou'regoingoutwithConnorbutcanyougivemeachancebecauseIreallylikeyoubutIknowyoulikeConnorbutIreallylikeyouandIlikeyoumorethenConnor." Jack said, all at once. "Come again?" I said, raising my eyebrows at him. "Look, I know you're going out with Connor but can you give me a chance because I really like you but I know you like Connor but I really like you and I like you more then Connor."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, you like like me?" I said, repeating. No, Jack can not like me. I'm with Connor! Jack nodded, smiling at me. "Jack, I'm with Connor. I can't date you. I love Connor with all my heart." I told him, as he took a step closer to me. "But Connor won't know about us if we don't tell him." He said, as I took a step back. "No, Jack, I can't do this! You know how much I love Connor! I can't cheat on him!" I told him, pushing him away from me. Look, Jack is like a brother to me, and I can't go out with my brother from another mother! That's just not right. "But your feelings can change. You can stop liking Connor, and start to love me." Jack said, taking another step closer to me. "How about no! Were just friends, Jack! You're like a brother to me. And I don't like you in that way!" I pushed him away.

"You kissed Finn, so why not kiss me?" Jack asked, before trying to kiss me. "No, Jack! Stop it!" I screamed, moving backwards away from Jack. I kept moving backwards, before there wasn't any more flooring under my feet. I screamed as I flipped over tons of times and my head hit each stair. "Paris!" I heard Jack yell as I hit the tile floor. Of course, with my luck, I fell down the stairs. Why am I always the one to get hurt? "Are you okay?" Jack asked, hovering over me. "Of course! NOT, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, putting my hand on my head. Jack didn't do anything wrong; I know that. But why can't he under stand that I'm with Connor?