Chapter 15: I Can Feel The Love

Hello everyone before you read this chapter I just wanted to say that this is going to be a long chapter because things happen between Finn, Tal.. This is just a quick chapter about what happened the next day when she went to make a video with the twins.. But I hope y'all enjoy. Please comment what you think and vote? I love you my muFinn's and thank you for 3K reads. I love you all, xx

The Next Day

Talia's P.O.V. 

I woke up to the smell of waffles being cooked. Yummy waffles. I ran downstairs to see my mother cooking waffles. I was greeted by her big smile, and a goodmorning. She layed 2 waffles down on my plate; I'm sorry I love food. Okay? As I was eating my mother kept asking me questions. One of them caught my attention

''What do you feel about having Kian, Paris, and Connor come to London?'' I laughed at her question because I knew that she was only doing this because she probably feels bad about the whole situation of me and Kian not being together. 

I looked at her and she raised one eyebrow at me but before I could answer, she answered for me. 

''I'm glad you agreed to them staying because I already bought the tickets and they are on their way over!''

I looked at her as if she had two heads. ''What. Wait. They are coming really when!?'' I said while jumping up and down. 

''I would say-''  

But before she could finish her sentence she was interupted by the sound of the door bell ringing. I looked at myself up and down forgetting that I was still in my pjs. I ran upstairs and let my mother answer the door. I ran into my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I did my makeup and got dressed, as I was walking downstairs, I didn't realize that Paris was behind me the whole time, and she startled me. 

I tripped over the step, but catched my fall and didn't end up on the floor. I gave Paris a big hug and went over to the living room to see Kian and Connor watching tv. I jumped over the coach to where Connor was sitting and greeted him with a big hug. 

I slowly glanced over to Kian. He wasn't in high spirts, he didn't semed so happy either. I waved at him, and he just smiled at me and started texting people on his phone. I was going to try and make a conversation but I had totally forgot that I was going to make a new video with Finn and Jack today. I hugged everyone goodbye and told them that I would be back by lunch. 

I knew that Con, and Par were still mad at Kian, but I just don't understand how they could just be so happy and nice to him after what he had done to me. But at the same time, it wasn't their relationship that was falling apart. 

Once I arrived at the twins house, I was greeted by their little sister Emily. She hugged me and brought me to Finn's room. When I got into his room I noticed that he was busy talking to someone on the phone so I just laid my camera on his bed, and left to go to Jack's room. 

''Hello Talia'' He said as he was looking at his Twitter Feed on his computer.  

''How'd you know it was me?'' I said with a confused look on my face. 

''Finn was talking about you this whole morning saying that you should be coming over in a few.''

''He talks about me?'' 

''Yeah like crazy''

''What does he say?''

''He says that you are really pretty and he really wants you to give him a chance'' Jack's sister Em barged into the conversation making me blush.