Chapter 7: Talia is here! & Ponnor or Jaris?

Paris P.O.V

As Connor walked away from me, I knew that I was missing another half of me. I was slowly dying.

I went back to my hotel room, and closed the door. All Connor's clothes were still in the room, and they even smelled like him too.

I tried calling Talia to tell her what happened but I just didn't have the guts to do it. I called my mum instead, and I told her everything that happened.

From the first meet and greet we went to, to having to choose between Jc or Connor, and the most horrible thing, the heart break from Connor.

She asked me if I wanted to go back home with her, but I didn't want to. Talia and I have been planning on going to PlayList Live with each other for a while. I am not just going to leave her like that. I simply said head no, and my mum just told me that she loved me and for me to go get some rest.

Right when I was about to go to sleep Connor walked in. I jumped into bed before he saw me, and pretened to go to sleep. He was tip toeing to the bed, trying not to trip over everything that was on the floor.

He slowly hopped into bed, and kissed me on my cheek, while whispering ''good night love'' in my ear.

Is this a sign that means that Connor and I are still together?

The Next Morning

I was dreaming about lots of things last night. My dream was mostly about how me and Connor got into this big fight, and then we broke up. Then all of a sudden, Talia and Kian are dressed up in cat costumes meowing at everyone and purring like kittens.

Well it's something that they would do..

I remembered that Talia was coming to PlayList Live so I took a quick shower got dressed and headed to the lobby to wait for her.

I was not the only one whom was waiting for her..

As I sat down on the sofa in the lobby, I didn't even notice that Jack, Finn and Kian were sitting beside me.

I jumped up and they all smiled.

''Fancy seeing you here,?'' Jack said while flashing me a cheeky smile

''Yeah why is everyone down here, is there something that I don't know?'' I said sounding very scared

''Oh no we are just waiting for Talia'' Kian said.

I looked at all of them like if they had two heads. 

''we are just waiting for Talia'' 

Well this is awkward.. they all like Talia.

I quickly jumped out of my seat when I saw a tall British YouTuber walking in. To my surprise it was Talia!

Kian, Jack and Finn all ran up to her to hug her, but she pushed then away so that she could hug me first.

"jealous?" I said to all of them while laughing

They all gave me dirty looks and pushed their way to get to her

"IF YOU WANT TO HUG TALIA YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" I said while guarding Talia.

"okay" kian says while picking me up and pushing me aside

"I get the first hug!" Finn says while kissing Talia on the cheek and hugging her for a long time.

You could tell that Kian was jealous just the look in his eyes gave it away.

Jack gave her a hug and kissed her cheek, just like Finn did. But Kian made everything so awkward.