Chapter 2

It was difficult at first.

Despite reading many novels, I was unaware of the true nature of royal life. But now I've adjusted to it completely. I even became fluent in magic, swordplay, and many other skills so I could use one or the other to survive.

I was Reading about the elements of everyone in this universe while sitting in my bedroom. It is a part of the human soul that exists in this world.

The elements are Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Thunder, Ice, Force, Time, Fairy, Dark, Spirit, Light, and Moon.

Dark is considered the most powerful element where Ice, Time, Moon and wind comes in second most powerful elements, as they can control other elements sometimes. Now in generation, Moon, time and fairy is almost extinct.

Lilian is a fire element, always passionate and full of energy.

Even if she is a softie and is afraid of some war, at the end, her elegant nature and her ability to harness the power of flames have not only helped her overcome her fears but also established herself as a formidable ruler.

whereas Evory is a water element. She was a troublemaker and never knew how to use her element. Thus, she ended up causing chaos and destruction wherever she went.

Her inability to co-power her water element only lead her down a path of darkness and despair. Despite her initial potential, Evory's misuse of power ultimately led to her downfall and the loss of any chance for redemption.

Prince Lucas is the element of light. He radiates warmth and positivity, bringing hope and guidance. Light elements are often very clever and kind.

His ability to handle even the darkest of situations has earned him the admiration and trust of others.

In the novel, Evory ignored Lilian until she was 11 years old. But once she learned, Lilian received more presents than she did. Evory sarcastically destroyed all her belongings out of envy. She started harming Lilian from that moment on.

But since I arrived, I've been considerate of Lilian. I was a quiet person by nature, so I did not change who I was to win her favour.

I chose to be sincere and disregarded whatever foolish actions Evory may have taken.

I always stood up for Lilian when someone tried to hurt her.

I had two older brothers. Thus, I had no experience with having a younger sibling. Despite not having a little sister, I treated Lilian with the same love and care that I would have given to a sibling.

When the novel described Evory and Lilian as being like water and Fire, I thought it described their elements. But now that I see, Lilian is a fairy Red Fire when Evory is Deep Ocean Water in not only elements but also Appearance and personality.

In the novel, every maid and princess hated Evory. but I behave quite logically.

My demeanor may come across as cold, but it is not intended to be harsh. I strive to maintain a sense of composure and rationality in all situations. It resulted in, the maids and princesses appreciating and respecting me for my level-headedness. Which is an increased self-esteem for Evory.

It didn't take me long to find out why people like Lilian. As far as I know, she is very cheerful and selfless person. Our typical princess trope.. And so Prince Lucas appeared to be more drawn to her than to me. They would hang out often, and I'd feel like a third wheel. What a two-timing guy Evory liked...

When Evory was so cheerful around him, he didn't like her. But now that she is not, he still doesn't like her.

I guess he was written to be in love with Lilian.