Chapter 4

Lilian came towards me and grabbed my right arm. "It's okay, There is a minor misunderstanding. It's nothing" she says. I understand You're a protagonist. But having this low self esteem is not standard for the protagonist.

"It's nothing!" my voice echoes through the hallway.

Just as I was about to look at Lilian, I noticed several ice shards pointing at Diana from behind me. Everyone appears terrified. I never knew I was capable of turning water into ice. I guess my anger got the best of me. I take a deep breath, and the ice shard turns into fog.

As the fog resolves, I see the shocked expressions on everyone's faces slowly transform into awe. It seems that my newfound power has not only surprised me but also captured the attention of those around me. Curiosity fills the air as whispers of amazement spread throughout the hallway.

I'm a water element; of course I can do this enough? I dismiss the thought.

I smile bitterly and walk towards Diana. I grab the wine glass from someone beside her.

"I don't want to do this. But you hurt my sister. If anyone tries to hurt her intentionally any further, you all will have to face some consequences." I say. She shivers in fear just by looking into my eyes. "Understood?" I ask.

"Yeah, Lady Evory, I apologise for the inconvenience." She trembles.

"No, no, I apologise to my sister," I say. She hesitates for a moment. But as soon as she looks at me, she shivers and turns to her. "I, Diana Ross, apologise for the inconvenience that just occurred. Please forgive me."

Oh, that's even better.

"Oh, it's okay, Lady Diana. We're friends, right?" Lilian says it sweetly.

My tone is softening slightly. "Just remember, actions speak louder than words. Make sure it doesn't happen again." She nods quickly, her fear still evident in her eyes.

As I hand her the glass, I can't help but notice the fear in Diana's eyes. The room falls silent, waiting for her reaction. I could say she was expecting me to splash the wine in her face again. I smile reassuringly. Lilian visibly relaxes, her fear gradually fading away as Diana takes a cautious sip of the wine.

Now, Lilian's dress. It's obviously destroyed. ugh, Her delicately sprained wine was embraced by her light green dress.

Actually, I did see the magic of dressmaking. Each dress reflects the unique elemental skills of its creator. So, for example, as a water element, if I made a dress, it would be made to seem like water. Not everyone has the ability. However, performing this magic requires a great amount of mana, making it a rare and valuable talent.

But it is worth a try in a moment like this.

choosing the colour Red for the dress in mind, I point my finger at Lilian's dress and start swaying my hand. This motion, combined with my mental design, invokes my magical powers. Suddenly, Blue crystals appear out of thin air and attach themselves to the dress. The dress's colour shifts from light green to dark blue, creating a moment of confusion for me. Despite the initial colour change, the magic doesn't stop there. Detailed patterns and designs begin to form on the dark blue dress. To complete the transformation, a layer of cotton descends over the dress, giving it a soft and comfortable feel. It's the exact dress I just mentally designed, but just dark blue. It doesn't matter; it looks good.

When the novel mentioned that Evory had many talents, it didn't lie, but Evory used them in the wrong way. But being capable of creating a dress was not written in the novel. Who cares? As long as I survive tonight. "Oh my god, how did you do this, Evory?" Lilian cries in excitement.