Prologue: Biringan Legacy

In the realm of Biringan, a land veiled in enchantment and shrouded in mystique, where magic coursed through its rivers and ancient legends whispered on the breeze, there reigned a wise and powerful King, King Aelus.

For centuries, King Aelus ruled Biringan with unmatched wisdom and prosperity. His reign was a golden era, beloved by many. During this time, he met Seraphina, a maiden of extraordinary beauty and grace. King Aelus and Queen Seraphina crafted Biringan into the most prosperous and enchanting realm in all known lands. Their love for each other was as deep as the ocean and boundless as the sky.

Yet, the fates are known to be capricious, and not long after, an ancient serpent, the Bakunawa, emerged from the shadows, casting its evil gaze upon the land. King Aelus, the mightiest Encanto, rallied to defend Biringan against Bakunawa's evil magic.

With great sacrifice and unwavering resolve, King Aelus and Queen Seraphina valiantly sealed the Bakunawa but at a grievous cost. The magic they wielded drained the life force from the beloved monarchs, and they vanished, leaving a heartbroken kingdom behind.

Biringan mourned the loss of their cherished King and Queen, and the realm fell under a somber curse. King Thorian, the nephew of the late King, ascended to the throne amidst the shadow of his predecessors' sacrifice. In tribute to the memory of King Aelus and Queen Seraphina, King Thorian concealed their son, Elysian, from the prying eyes of those loyal to Bakunawa.

Elysian found refuge with Sirius and Lyria, a devoted Encanto couple who had once served in the inner chambers of the royal palace. Under their care, the young prince grew in secret, sheltered from the looming threat of Bakunawa and the ever-watchful gaze of the kingdom that longed for its lost monarchs.