Epilogue

Biringan had once again found peace after the vanishment of Serpentine, and enemy camps had retreated to the far south. King Thorian returned to the King's palace, and the kingdom resumed its peaceful existence. The wise counsel convened in the chambers of the palace to discuss recent events.

"It is true, Balakwas' prophecy has been fulfilled! The Return of the rightful King who holds the Malakas sword," Counselor Sagebark stated, acknowledging the significance of the recent developments.

"Now, I would like to ask the boy. Will you be willing to take the throne and lead our prosperous land?" asked the kind counselor once again, directing the question to El. King Thorian offered his support with a whispered word of encouragement.

"Your excellencies, King Thorian, I would like to decline the offer for the moment. While I may have wielded the sword and defeated Serpentine, I don't feel ready to assume the role of your King just yet. As the heir to the throne, I humbly request some time to be trained by King Thorian. For now, I hope you can understand my desire to serve him and our kingdom in this capacity," El explained with a sense of responsibility and deference to his mentor and king.

"Remarkable! You are indeed a wise ruler, Your Majesty," Counselor Silva, who was also Tabitha's father, exclaimed. "I concur with the young prince. King Thorian can lead us to even greater prosperity in his remaining years," added Counselor Wisefoot. As the head of the council, he sought objections from the assembly. "Does anyone object?" Wisefoot asked. "If not, it seems we have reached an agreement. King Thorian will continue his reign, and Your Majesty Prince Elysian will continue his training."

With the council's decision settled, cheers erupted in the chamber. "All hail King Thorian! All hail Prince Elysian!" The people celebrated the continued leadership and promising future of their kingdom.