🌺5🌺

Y/n brings jungkook to his room

y/n : kookie this is your
room.....did you like it?

Jungkook say slowly : yah

y/n : Thank god you liked this room, my room is next to yours.

Jungkook : oh

y/n : can I ask u something ? (Jungkook nods) Do you always talk so little?  Or are you scared here......if so then you have nothing to fear, we all are with you.

Jungkook : I always talk like this...I have a habit of talking less.

y/n : ohh ok.....(y/n puts her hand in front and says) can we be friends?

Jungkook shakes her hand and says : Yes

y/ n happily hug him and say : Thank you thank you kookie.....now you are in my team.....Now we will both teach them a lesson well?

Jungkook say  with confusion : Who?

y/n : Tae oppa and Hobi oppa.....they always make fun together on me and I used to feel alone but now you have come in my team......now we are also equal to them.....So we will make fun of them too.

Jungkook smile and say : okk

y/n smile and say :  kookie keep smiling.....you look beautiful and what can I say about this bunny smile of yours

Jungkook blush and his cheeks turn pink.....then he looks down.

y/n cued at his cutness and say : don't be this much cute kookie.....how can i handle myself from your cutness

Jungkook say while blushing : stop teasing me y/n

y/n : ok.....If you need anything please let me know first

Jungkook : hmm

y/n : Okay then I'll go.....you freshen up, I'll send you food.
(Jungkook nods)

Jungkook first takes a shower while the servant comes with the food.....After eating he starts unpacking his stuff  and put in the cupboard…...then sits on the bed with his mother's picture.
And says :
                 Mumma I miss you very much (tears start flowing from her eyes) mumma our life changed in just 15 days, you left me and I came here in an unknown house among unknown peoples…....why?  Mumma? why you didn't tell me about your illness?..... It all still seems like a bad dream to me, I still feel that you will come to wake up me in the morning and take me in your embrace (starts cry hardly) Mumma please come back to me, I am missing you a lot, I want to sleep with my head on your lap…...Mumma your kookie needs you…..Please come back.

He starts giving hiccups while crying and falls asleep......unaware that his crying is attacking on someone's heart (offcourse on our hero)

Taehyung pov : Is he crying? The sound of his hiccups is coming even here, which means he is crying…..is he in this much pain?  should I go and see him?