🌺13🌺

After applying cotton tape on jungkook's wound, taehyung kiss on that softly......and then look at that women with dark eyes.....her body start shivering looking at him(taehyung).....her heart was beating already faster, but as soon as she saw Taehyung, it started beating at an abnormal speed, due to which she (woman) started feeling a dull pain in her heart, her entire body was drenched in sweat....due to fear not even a single word was coming out of her mouth.....then she gathered all the courage and tried to speak and say : S...sir please forgive me.....I did not know that he(Jungkook) is your family member

Taehyung egnore her and say to Roy(bodyguard) : Hyung I want her every single details

Roy give him iPad and say :
Sir this woman was a minor worker of a XX party, during that time the students had agitated against the Municipal Corporation for the development of the city...that agitation lasted for 10 to 12 days, the local politician and agitating students had found a solution to withdraw the movement by assuming some magnanimity...but on the day when the papers for withdrawing the movement were to be signed, the movement took the form of a rebellion and the police had to take charge to stop them......In the same movement, she had helped the local politician in pacifying the students movement......then her work was appreciated by the party leaders and she was made the mayor.....but the truth was that she had instigated those students and created a riot.....sir it is said that she had even killed the two students who came to know about her intentions.....Many corruption charges have also been leveled against her...
her behavior with people is very bad.....she sells girls from poor families in the name of getting jobs(taehyung closed his eyes in disgust way). But sir she has created a very good image for herself in front of the people.... people consider her as their messiah.

Her (woman's) legs start trembling after hearing all this because even her husband did not know all these things.....she was thinking that how did they come to know all these things.

(author : crazy woman....they are Kim taehyung's bodyguard's, they can do anything.....finding out about you is like blowing a fly for them...haha😂....let's back to the story)

She was looking at Taehyung's calmed face, there were no expressions visible on Taehyung's face.....but the bodyguard's knows very well that taehyung's silence is before the storm, they (the bodyguard's) were smirked looking at her.

Women scaredly say : Sir let me go, I will never do this from today onwards.....I will stop all my illegal works and will work for the people....If you say I will apologize for him(Jungkook) also. (starts to approach jungkook)

Taehyung little loudly : stop there

After hearing loud voice jungkook flinch in sleep, taehyung widen his eyes and say that woman to stop there and immediately start caressing Jungkook's hair and says : Nothing has happened baby, sleep comfortably (Jungkook turn and snuggle into taehyung's stomach.....he smile at his bun but next moment smile convert into smiled and look at that women)

Taehyung look at that women dengerously and say to Roy : hyung open the file of every case against her and ask the special media to cover this matter thoroughly......There should be posts about her misdeeds on every social media platform... Whatever our team find proof against her that should go directly to commissioner Sir... and most importantly get her expelled from the xx political party and tell them about all her misdeeds.....am I clear?

Roy say while smirking : yes sir

The woman's feet were shaken to the ground after listening to Taehyung's words.....she never thought that insulting a boy would result in all this.....blackness starts appearing in front of her eyes.....She controls herself and starts begging in front of Taehyung.

W say while scaredly : Sir please don't do this to me....I have spent my whole life for my political career....Please sir I beg you stop all this and forgive me

Taehyung : forgiven and you? (Laughs Little) Have you ever thought about the families of that two students whom you killed for your selfishness, who(students families) did not get justice for their sons......then what about those girls whom you sell for some money, how would they feel while going through daily torture?......You are not ashamed of playing with the emotions of people who trust you and vote for you......and you talk about forgiveness (she looks down in shame)

Taehyung look at jungkook's hand wounded and say emotionally : What did my baby do to you that you scratched his soft skin with your nails.....My bun was not able to make any sound because he was crying so much just because of you.....you hurt my koo very much...
You will definitely get separate punishment for this.

Taehyung say to jee(bodyguard) :
Jee call Haneul noona (jee nods)

(Haneul is female bodyguard in Kim's security department... called only when have to deal with women's)

After 10 minutes Haneul come there with her stick.....and bows infront of taehyung

Taehyung smirked and say to Haneul : noona u know your work right? (she nods)....then she is your target (point to that women)

Haneul look at her and smirked then say : don't worry sir....I will take good care of her

The woman was not able to understand what Taehyung was talking about…..she was in her thought when the bodyguards dragged her away from Bogum's office.

Taehyung say to Roy : Hyung please bring her husband infront me (Roy nods)

Taehyung told everything him about his wife.....his eyes widened after hearing her misdeeds.....he feel disgusting that she is his wife.

Man : Sir even I did not know that she does such dirty things....Believe me sir, if I had even the slightest inkling, I would have tried my best to stop her.....  whatever punishment you want  you can give it to her.....if you need any help from me please let me know.

Taehyung : hmm, My team will be in touch with you...(say to jee) jee please make arrangements for him to go home safely.
(Jee nods and leave from there with that man)

Taehyung say to his all bodyguard's who is standing in the office : You guys can go, I'll be  there in sometime with Jungkook
(Bodyguard's nods)

Taehyung take long sigh and look at his bun, who is sleeping peacefully.....he kiss on his (jungkook's) hair lovingly

Taehyung pov : My baby bun (again kiss on jungkook's hair) today you had to endure all that because of that woman.....tears fell from your eyes only because of that bi*ch.....but I am also responsible for this, If I had not let you go alone then all this would not have to happened...but koo I promise you that after today I will never leave you alone.....baby you don't know when you come while crying  I felt as if someone had stabbed me in the heart(take his hand and kiss on his knuckles softly).....after this I will never let you go anywhere from me.

Taehyung say to sleeping jungkook : bun I don't want to wake up you from your sleep but I have to.

Taehyung say softly : bun wake up now....we have to go

Jungkook again snuggle into taehyung's stomach....he don't want to his(taehyung's) warmth go away from him

Taehyung cooed at his baby's cutness but control himself and say again : baby please open your eyes.....We have to go home too

Jungkook say with close eyes : hmm

But reality hits him, that he is sleeping on Taehyung's lap, he is snuggling on Taehyung's stomach and feeling his warmth...he quickly opens his eyes but his eyes meet with Taehyung's black eyes.  as soon as he sees taehyung a lovely red color appears on his cheeks......he starts blushing, taehyung smiles softly seeing his bun blushing....... seeing taehyung smiling he(jungkook) breaks eye contact and starts getting up then Taehyung helps him.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is 13th part....if you like it then please vote, comment and share..... thank you