🌺17🌺

A bunny looking Angel sleeping piecefully on a bed of white velvet covered in a duvet.....his long hairbangs covering his forehead, his long and thick eyelashes entwined like mussels, his bready cheeks illuminated by sunlight and was glowing even more, his pouty lips were one above on other like rose petals.....his face was glowing with the soft light of the sunrays, which is coming from the window in the early morning.  The cool breeze hits his face causing his entire body shiver, he softly pulls the duvet over his face and embraces himself in the warmth of the duvet…...then suddenly his phone starts ringing which makes him wakes up.

            He switches off the phone's alarm and put phone on the charge.....then he gently rubs his palm until it becomes warm and gently places on his eyes and rubs the warmth of the palm on his face too.

?? POV : Come on Jungkook get ready quickly, you have to make breakfast for everyone.

Jungkook gets up from the bed and goes to do his morning routine

Jungkook wanted to mingle with everyone, to accept everyone as his family.....that's why he thought of taking the first step today. he wanted to prepare breakfast for everyone so that he could know everyone's preferences.

After giving the final touchup to his skin care routine, Jungkook takes a long sigh and comes to the kitchen where maids greets him with a smile, who also smile back and greets them.

Jungkook didn't know the names any of them because since he came to live in Kim Mansion, he never got a chance to meet anyone properly and know about them.....Seeing them he was in a dilemma as how to start talking with them.....then his thoughts were interrupted when a middle aged woman came in front and asked him.

?? : Young Master did you need something?  If you had rung the bell, one of us would have come to your room......Why did you bother to come here?

Jungkook smile and say respectfully : imo can you introduce me to all of you?

?? say while admiring jungkook : offcourse young master.....Let's start with me (Jungkook nods) My name is min-ji, I'm the head cook here.....then point to the woman who is in her thirties she is eun, she cooks with me...... then she(min-ji) points towards a girl who is in her twenties, she is bora, she assists us......she introduces Jungkook to four more people......he(jungkook) bows infront of them respectfully.

Jungkook say genuinely with soft smile : Nice to meet you everyone....then(say to min-ji) imo please don't call me young master.....just call me by my name.

Min-ji : but

Jungkook : no buts imo....I am like your son.....so won't you call your son by name?

Hearing Jungkook's words, Min-ji has tears in her eyes.....She goes to him and lovingly kisses his forehead and cups his cheeks and says : You are just like my hana(jungkook's mother).....she also considered and loved everyone as her family.

Jungkook hold min-ji's hand and say : u know my mumma imo?

Min-ji : yes baby

Jungkook ask with confusion : how?

Min-ji smile and say : she was my best friend baby.....When I came to work in this house for the first time, Hana helped me a lot. She always helped me in every work…...We used to spend a lot of time together, used to do mischief together, play together.....she became my best friend in less time(Jungkook smiles after hearing about his mother) then Meena came to our team.....you know, all three of us are always used to listen  scoldings of oppa(taehyung's father) and eomma (grandma). but Hana always used to save us by playing emotional card. (smiles softly while remembering past memories)