🌺6🌺

y/n : Kookie I will pick you up by 3 pm then we will go to the event planner and designer.....ok?

Jungkook : Is it necessary for me to go?.....I mean

(y/n cuts off Jungkook's words and says) y/n : Yes, it is necessary for you to go and you are coming with me that's final

Jungkook say slowly : ok

y/n : that's my boy.....Ok I am leaving now, I have to attend an important meeting.....take care of yourself

Jungkook nod and say  : you too

Y/n : Tell grandma I'm gone (jungkook nods)

y/n hug him and say : bye Kookie

Jungkook also back hug her  and say with smile : bye

y/n leave from there

After y/n leaves, grandma comes there and ask Jungkook : did y/n go? 

Jungkook : Yes she just left.  

Grandma nods and says : Everyone has gone to the office, only we both are at home.... What should we to do?

Grandma thinks for a while and says : come with me

Jungkook : where grandma ?

Grandma : A place that your mother loved.....come on (jungkook nods)

Grandma brings Jungkook to the garden behind the mansion… where there is a beautiful hall like tent…...The guard opens the door of the hall…..Grandma holds Jungkook’s hand and takes him inside...... Jungkook is surprised and happy after seeing the inside.

 Jungkook is surprised and happy after seeing the inside

Jungkook walks around the hall with a sparkling eyes, he is surprised to see some things…

Jungkook walks around the hall with a sparkling eyes, he is surprised to see some things….looking at the arts kept there reminds him of his mother…..because his mother also has a similar collection of pottery in his house.

Grandma comes to Jungkook and asks : Do you like this kookie?

Jungkook say joyfully : yes grandma very much.....There is a similar pottery collection in my house also which has been made by Mumma…...she was also very fond of making clay items.