🌺10🌺

Hobi say to y/n while running after her : baby please listen to me

y/n : no.....you go to sook unni, don't come near me.

Hobi stops y/n by holding her wrist and says : baby, that's not what I meant to say to sook.....I am just(cut off by y/n)

y/n say fake angrily : you just what ?

Hobi : Tell me one thing, if someone asked you to come to meet him, would you tell him that I will not come, How would that feel?......That person will consider you rude.....right? (y/n nods)......that's why when Sook asked me to come and meet her, I said yes.......silly girl I am not going to meet her.

y/n say with pout : you are telling me truth?

Hobi lovingly put his hand on her cheek and say : yes baby, don't you trust me?

y/n : offcourse I do.....but you know......you are only mine

Hobi say with hesitation : yah (and hug her she also hug him back......hobi break the hug and say), let's go tae must be waiting for us

y/n : He (taehyung) is not going to wait for us, there is someone with him......he might have even left to go to the designer.

Hobi smile and say : hmm, Now we should also understand him(taehyung) and give him time so that he can spend with that  someone.

y/n say joyfully : you are right honey

Hobi : hm, let's go now (y/n nods)

With our power couple :

Both of them(taekook) were going to the designer.....Jungkook was watching the falling day from the glass of the car window, he was settling in his eyes the beautiful tall buildings of the city, as if every building was telling their story to him(jungkook)......taehyung was looking at Jungkook only, seeing him looking out through the window glass, he presses the button and opens the window glass......as soon as the glass opens, evening's cold wind hits his (Jungkook) face due to which Jungkook's body starts shivering a little….he rubs his hands along on his arms and smiles softly then starts filling the saffron color of the sky in his eyes.

Taehyung pov : Seeing you like this is giving solace to my heart… this smiling face of yours is not less than the full moon … I am seeing you smiling wholeheartedly for the first time, this is very special for me......this sparkle in your eyes is asking me to lost in it (smile softly)…..the beat of my heart is start knowing your warmness…..it feels good to see your nervousness reducing......but I don't know why? but Koo you seems mine to me, it feels like my heart had beaten for you before too.....but I can't remember when?.... I have never even met you before then why?......but I have seen the mole under your lips somewhere, there is a vague memory in my mind about this mole koo..... there is a dilemma in my heart about you.....Will you ever understand that?......I don't know whether you will be able to understand or not, but this feeling in my heart about you gives me a lot of peace and relief.....I am enjoying it a lot.....The feeling of you being near me, the thread connecting me with you....your soft hand in my hand, your blush, your red chick's everything.....koo you are doing magic on me and I am enjoying that. (Taehyung's famous boxy smile appear on his face and he start look at his koo again)

Jungkook feels the stare, he slowly turns and sees Taehyung looking at him......he gathers a lot of courage and meet his eyes with Taehyung's eyes......Jungkook wanted to understands the depth of his black eyes.....he felt a different intoxication in his (taehyung's) eyes which was asking him (Jungkook) to drown......Jungkook's heartbeat starts increasing, he start looking at taehyung's face.....It seems he wanted to capture every feature of his (Taehyung's) face in his heart through the eyes..... Taehyung was also watching his koo looking at him with a puzzle in his eyes.....Jungkook looking at him like this was showing his heart to move forward with his feelings.