🌺8🌺

Jungkook blushed and say : hh?

Taehyung come out from his thought when sees Jungkook look  down while blushing.....he softly smile and awkwardly start touching his nack.

Taehyng : come.....sit in car (jungkook nods)

The guard was about to open the car gate for Jungkook when Taehyung shows his hand and signals to stop, then he himself opens the car gate for him.

Jungkook sit inside the car then slowly say : thank you (Taehyung nods......then comes and sits on the other side.)

After Taehyung sits down, the car starts and awkward silence spreads in the car.....Jungkook's nervousness takes over him and he looks down and starts playing with his fingers.....Taehyung looks at Jungkook and understands that  He (Jungkook) must be feeling nervous…...He thought to breaking silence to remove Jungkook's nervousness.

Taehyung say in his deep and husky voice : jungkook?

Jungkook shiver after hearing taehyung's deep voice he gather his courage and say : y...yes

Taehyung : hey hey relax.....why are you stuttering?

Jungkook : I am just (cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung say softly : Jungkook I know you are nervous to going unknown place between unknown people.....Trust me, everything is good there, you will not feel uncomfortable there and anyway we all will stay with you…I will stay with you.....ok?

Jungkook say slowly : yah

After this the whole ride is filled with silence, after some time both are reached in front of the event planner's office, the guard opens the car get for taehyung and he gets down then he open door for Jungkook himself then he gets down...... He(jungkook) looks at the luxurious building in front of him which is made by glasses…..people passing there giving him a rich vibes…...seeing all this he becomes even more nervous. his palms become wet from sweat.... little bit sweat starts appearing on his forehead....He was so lost in thoughts that he doesn't realizes that Taehyung is calling him.

Taehyung say little loudly but softly : jungkook

Jungkook come out from his thought and say : yes

Taehyung : where are you lost?
Let's go....y/n must be waiting for us

Taehyung starts walking saying this.....after walking 10 meters he realizes that Jungkook is not with him then he looks back and sees Jungkook standing there looking down then he goes near him and says

Taehyung extend his right hand in front of jungkook and say : jungkook give me your hand?

Jungkook : hh?

Taehyung : give me your hand?

Jungkook hesitantly give his hand then taehyung takes and intertwines his fingers with him.

Taehyung say softly : I am with you don't be nervous......ok? (Jungkook nod)

Jungkook pov : Taehyung-ssi Why do I feel an unknown happiness with you? when I saw you for the first time your eyes were looking at me why did I feel a satisfaction in those eyes......as if you were waiting for me, An unknown feeling was born in my heart after seeing you, I was very happy to connect with that feeling…...How do you understand my condition without saying anything?…..Your words helped my nervousness and takes it away..... till date my heart beat has never increased for anyone then what happens by being with you.

Jungkook thought interrupted by tight hug then he realizes that y/n has hugged him.....he goes to hug her back then he realizes that taehyung hasn't leave his hand yet he blushes, his blood run to his cheek and give beutiful red colour......Taehyung sees him blushing and smiles softly.

y/n break the hug from jungkook and say : Thank god kookie you are hear, I thought you will not come with any unknown person....(say to taehyung) oppa
how did you come up with kookie?  i mean right now you are in your offi....(taehyung panic after hearing y/n, he leave jungkook's hand and put in her mouth)

Taehyung say with fake smile infront of jungkook : You were the one who messaged me to bring Kookie hear, did you forget so soon?

Y/n is unable to say anything because taehyung's hand is on her mouth, but she still starts speaking.

y/n : ujjfsdjkmvcn

Taehyung say in her ear slowly :
Yes my mother, I know you asked me to send someone, not for me to go, but I had to start talking to him(jungkook) that's why I went, now don't prove me a liar by telling him this......Will you agree to do this favor on your brother?(y/n nods)

Tae take breath with relief but next second he feel pain in lower leg....he scream in a pain and look down then see y/n kick him on leg.....he immediately take off his palm from her mouth.

Taehyung say angrily : ediot why you kick me?

y/n say while breathing heavily : oppa are you crazy your palm were on my mouth.....you weren't moving your hand, that's why I kicked you.

Jungkook was confused after seeing both of them actions, what is going on between brother and sister he has no clue...... but when taehyung screams in pain, he starts looking at him worriedly.

Jungkook ask worriedly : taehyung-ssi are you ok ?

Before taehyung can say anything y/n says : oppa is ok,  nothing happened to him kookie..... you come with me

Jungkook say slowly but cutely : but he is in pain

y/n cooed at his cutness and say :
Stop being this much cute kookie....How can I handle myself? (Jungkook blushed and look down)

y/n interrupted by taehyung : ahem..... ahem

y/n say slowly that only can taehyung hear : jealous ass
(Say to jungkook) come on kookie,  we are getting late for the meeting with event planner

Jungkook : but taehyung-ssi, I mean he have pain in his leg

y/n : no buts.....Anyway he has no pain, I did not hit him that much hard.....you come with me

Jungkook look at him worriedly then he(taehyung) gives him a reassuring smile that he is fine and signals him to go with y/n.
(Jungkook nods) and start leave from there.

Taehyung touch his leg and say dramatically : Thank god she doesn't not break my leg

?? : Who does not break your leg tae ?

Taehyung look at the person and say : your girlfriend, sometime I doubt she is really my sister or not.....u know Hyung, one time mom told me they bring her from the dustbin, that time i did not trust her......but now I definitely can say, mom dad brought her from dustbin.

Hobi laugh loudly on taehyung silly talk then say : Don't say this in front of her even by mistake otherwise you will not be able to live in Kim's Mansion, by the way what happened, why are you suddenly speaking like this?

Taehyung told him everything
then hobi say : is that so? (Taehyung nods) so you attracted towards him(jungkook)

Taehyung : No Hyung, I am not a teen eger who will attracted.....I don't know why but as soon as I saw him for the first time, it felt as if my heart had started beating after many years, an unknown feeling had taken place for him.....all I know is that my heart tells me to go closer to him,   and only think about him......I feel as if my heart's search of many years has ended with his arrival.

Hobi softly smile and say : enjoy this feeling baddy with whole heart......you need to know a lot about your feeling, I am sure you will you will learn well.....from now his(jungkook) small small things effect you.....his smile will be your happiness, his sorrows will be give your heart pain......so be prepared for all these things.
(Taehyung nod)

Taehyung  : By the way, how are you here?

Hobi : becouse of your sister.....
Let's go to them(y/n and Jungkook)

Taehyung : hmm
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is 8th part......if you like it then please vote, comment, and share....... thank you