🌺11🌺

Hobi : no bun....Why would i leave you?

Hobi breck the hug and look at bogum.....his(hobi's) heart clenched seeing his red and swollen eyes......he(hobi) cup his cheek and lovingly placed kiss on his forehead.....bogum close his eyes as soon as he feels Hobi's lips on his forehead, due to which tears start falling from his tearful eyes......he(Hobi) softly wipes Bogum's tears with his hands and then kisses both of his eyes.

Hobi say softly : bun open your eyes and look at me please

Bogum slowly open his eyes and look at hobi......then hobi makes him sit on the couch and gives him water to drink......he drinks the entire glass in one go and goes to place glass on the table with trembling hands but the glass falls down from his hands and breaks......due to which his  the whole body starts shivering…...hobi immediately hugs him and start caressing his back.

Hobi : honey bun please tell me, what happened to you? Why are you so scared?

y/n come to bogum and put her hand on his back and say : please oppa tell us something, why are crying so much?

Bogum didn't say anything only sniff in hobi's embrace.....after sometime his sniffing stop then hobi break the hug and take his left hand in his hand and y/n take right hand.

Hobi : bun are you ok? (Bogum nods).....then tell me, why were you crying?

Bogum thinks something deeply and again tears come to his eyes….Hobi was carefully watching every emotions on his face, he could see the same fear on his(Bogum) face that he had seen years ago.

Hobi : please tell me bogumie....now you are scaring me.

Bogum control himself and say with fake smile : nothing jagiya, I am just missing you

Hobi : bun tell me truth, I know something going with you.....and you are not telling me.

Bogum : I'm telling you the truth, I'm fine.

y/n : You are not hiding anything from us right?

Bogum : No y/nie i'm not hiding anything from you

Taehyung : Hyung If you have any problem please let us know, we are all with you

Bogum : I know tae but I really don't have any problem

The people sitting there did not agree with Bogum's words, especially Taehyung and hobi... They know that something is wrong with Bogum which he does not want to tell....hobi can see the age-old fear in Bogum's eyes.....Taehyung was worried that if his (Bogum's) past came in front of him again, then maybe this time it would be impossible for him(bogum) to get out of it......and Bogum's crying like this was indicating the same thing to both of them (Taehyung and Hobi) and
this is what they are afraid of.

Jungkook was feeling very bad seeing Bogum crying like this… tears welled up in his eyes too, he could feel Bogum's pain because he also going through similar pain…...Seeing him crying, Taehyung immediately holds his hand and starts caressing it....and wipes his tears lovingly, he looks at taehyung with tearful eyes, which causes an unknown pain in his(taehyung's) heart......he then starts caressing Jungkook's back until he calms down...after some time he(Jungkook) calms down then he(taehyung) gives him water to drink.

Taehyung say with concern :  are you ok?

Jungkook : yah (and start looking down sadly)

Bogum say  to change the atmosphere : You people should do first.....what you have come for.

Taehyung : hmm.....You know there is a party after 3 days......so you have to design outfits for us

Bogum : ok, I will show you the design first.....you guys choose and then I will prepare the outfit.