The Fire And The Flood

CW!!
A lot of anger, a lot of swearing, and someone punches a hole through the wall in their anger. Emotional manipulation, threats, and gaslighting as well so do be careful!
TW!!
Feelings and thoughts of Suicidal ideation- but no action is taken.

---

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Techno snaps; the sheer amount of rage coursing through his veins making his vision blur around the edges.

But Phil doesn't even acknowledge him.

"C'mon, Wil. Just breathe. You're gonna be alright." Phil soothes, rubbing circles between Wilbur's shoulders he struggles to suck air into his lungs. "Everything's gonna be ok. I promise, just-"

"You promise?!" Techno parrots with a scoff. "That's rich considerin' what you just did!"

"You're not helping, Techno." The avian hisses, his feathers rising in anger. But he still doesn't turn around. "I understand you're angry- so am I. But can we do this later? Maybe- oh I don't know -when your brother isn't trying to come down from a panic attack?!"

"Well he wouldn't be havin' a panic attack in the first place if you hadn't let Tommy be dragged off to gods know where!!" He bites back instantly, a growl edging his voice.

Phil finally turns to glare at Techno, and he's a little surprised at the amount of seething anger poorly hidden in his eyes. But Techno's seen worse. Has dealt with worse since he was 5. So he meets the glare head on with a growl .

How dare he.

How dare he call Tommy a parasite- to his face, no less -and then act like Techno's the unreasonable one here. What was he thinking?! Does he not understand what he said? What he implied?

Techno stares into Phil's eyes in a desperate attempt to find- something. Maybe get some kind of idea of where that might've come from. Maybe figure out why he said it. What his plan was with that. What his plans are to get Tommy back.

All he sees is blistering rage.

"I know you're angry-" Phil starts slowly, and Techno huffs out a hollow laugh.

"Really? Huh! I wonder what gave you that idea!" He drawls, angrily waving his hands around.

"-but just because Tommy isn't here for you to confront; doesn't mean you get to take your anger out on me!"

That makes Techno pause. He- Phil thinks he's mad at Tommy.

Sweet, annoyingly endearing Tommy. The same Tommy who stared at Techno with so much fear and desperation; that he practically blacked out for a solid minute.

The same Tommy that Phil had to hold Techno back from going after as the villains kicked him on the side of the head three times before dragging him off. He blinks at his father like he's a stranger as he helps Wilbur off the ground and instead sits him on a couch. His brother looks calmer now; thankfully. But no less pale or panicked. His face is completely drained from color to the point he nearly looks blue. Well- Bluer than usual for a phantom.