Bullies Get Punished (Everly and Skylar Part 1)

Everly's POV

"Everly, when Skylar gets here, I'm going to be at work. So when she gets here to apologize like her parents told her, I want you to handle the situation as an adult."

My mother's words echoed through my head. I was alone in my own home, waiting for my bully to arrive. But this time was different. I was on my own turf with my rules. We were going to handle this as adults.

It was clear that Sky's parents were half-assed parents. They didn't care every time she was reported for bullying. The school was the same. Her parents told her to apologize in person today, and that too would be half-assed. But I had different plans. I was going to make her stop bullying me and the other girls once and for all.

When I heard her car pull up, I unlocked the door. She entered, wearing jeans shorts that barely covered her bottom (she was going to regret that in a minute), and spaghetti strapped olive green crop top. Her makeup was done up like usual with flawless wings (which was a shame that I was going to mess those up). Sky immediately dropped her purse without saying a word. She obviously didn't want to be here and didn't want this to last long. Too bad for her. I planned on taking my time.

"Let's go to my room," I said.

She merely snorted and we went through the small hallway into my room. I locked the door behind us and stood by the dresser. Sky sat on my bed, tilting her head with an attitude that made my blood boil.

"So I'm supposed to apologize," she said. "So here you go. I'm sorry I told you that you should kill yourself for the past three years."

Her voice was so smug, I almost just yanked her over my lap and started punishing her to really make her sorry. But I needed to keep my temper and handle it like an adult. I needed to explain to her what I intended and what I wanted from her. She needed to understand first.

I cleared my throat. "You know, when my cousin got caught bullying a few years ago, my uncle gave him an old-fashioned spanking. My cousin started straightening out pretty quickly."

Sky looked at me and laughed. "And you're telling me this because?"

"I'm going to handle this like my uncle did."

"You're going to spank me?" She shrugged nonchalantly. "Alright, skinny arms. Let's see what you got."

Even if she wasn't taking me seriously, at least she complied far easier than I expected.

"Come stand over here and touch your toes," I said. I knew she could do it. I saw her in our cheerleading class.

She got up and obeyed as if she were playing along to a game. I wrapped my arm around her waist and gave her right cheek a test smack. Sky laughed.

"Is that the best you have to offer?" She taunted.

"You're an idiot," I laughed before I began to rain hard smacks on her bottom. I could see the part of her bottom peeping out of her shorts already turning red. Sky began to move uncomfortably.

"Ow-oh-ok. You made your point," Sky said.

"Honey, I've barely started!" I began to unbutton her shorts.