Keeping My Promise (Everly and Skylar Part 2)

Everly's POV

I watched from the bleacher as Skylar was on the field pulling cheerleading stunts.  Practice was almost over.  But I could tell by the look on her face that she was not happy.  Which was odd.  Her performance was good and we got our test scores today, they were above average.

Although many people thought it was weird we suddenly started talking and Skylar had almost completely quit bullying me.  But most people were just relieved that she was doing better.  Except on her bad days.  And this certainly looked like a bad day to me.  I would have to check on her.

I took a sip of my water as she walked over to me.  "You dropping me off at home?" She asked.

I nodded.  Since her parents weren't picking her up and she hadn't gotten her license (even though she was seventeen), I had been dropping her off from school.  Another my mom was happy about.  Because now she didn't have to hear about any Skylar drama.  Not that I would dare tell her what I'd been doing with my former bully.

We headed out, still wearing our cheerleading uniforms and headed to the car.  I sat in the driver's seat and Sky sat on my right.  Once I backed out and was out of the school parking lot, I began to drive on the streets.

"How was your day?" I inquired.

"Sucked," she muttered.

"How so?"

She shrugged.  "Just mad at Mom, I guess."

I nodded.  Her home life sucked.  Both her parents were workaholics as well as alcoholics.  None of them paid her any attention unless her grades dropped or did something less than perfect.  Her mother was also apparently not very supportive of Skylar's attraction preferences, while her father just didn't care.

"And did you lash out at anyone?  Say anything to anyone?  If you did, we can always wait until tomorrow.  You're already having a rough day."

"No," Skylar began slowly.  "I didn't really talk to anyone today."

I kept my face straight but I could tell she was lying.  Why was she lying?  We agreed on the rules.  I spanked her when she treated her peers rudely, or said terrible things to them.  I would ask her every day if she bullied someone.  If she lied and I found out, then I would have to spank her two days in a row.  Pretty simple, but Sky had proven to me that she had a hard time following rules, including her own.

"Are you sure?" I pressed as I glanced at the eighteen year old.  "Remember, I would think through today very carefully about your answer."

"I'm certain."

I sighed.  "Skylar, we've been doing this for months now.  I know when you're lying."

She groaned.  "Ok... Fine.  I might have told Missy some... Stuff, but she was asking for it.  She wouldn't leave me the frick alone."

"Well, do you want your first session today or tomorrow?" I asked.

"First?" She looked at me.

"Well, you did lie to me twice," I pointed out.

She groaned.  "Fine.  Do it now and next one tomorrow."

"Now? I'm driving," I said.

She rolled her eyes at my smirk. "No, I mean when we get to my house."

The rest of the ride was silent.  I pulled into her driveway and we entered her home.  After slipping off our shoes we went straight to her room where we dumped our bags on the floor.  I motioned for Sky to lay down on the bed.

She groaned and plopped down, laying on it.  She lifted her legs and I grabbed her ankles, holding her in a diaper position.  The skirt of her cheerleading dress laid uselessly, leaving her shorts to protect the skin.