Smartass (Caroline and Katelynn)

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon. The day I had my riding lessons. The best part was that my riding instructor was also my girlfriend, Caroline. A fine woman, roughly a year older than me. She was taller by two inches and had defined biceps from farm work. The hottest, strongest woman I ever met. She was serious, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to have fun. She was dating me after all.

We chose Tuesdays because she wasn't training anyone else that day. So I got her all to myself. Plus she could probably only handle watching me alone. I was more of a handful than five of her students combined.

In a moment of mischief, I suddenly decided to give Caroline a run for her money. Despite not being told to, I started running my horse at a gallop. A stupid decision is what came to find out.

"What the hell are you doing?" She cried. "She isn't warmed up yet!"

I made the horse slow down as I trotted back over to her. "Relax, I promise I wouldn't do anything to harm her."

"Do not tell me to relax!"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, Caroline. It's not that deep."

She frowned at me. "Not that deep?"

I shrugged and patted the mare's neck. "Mm-hmm. See? She's fine."

"She's winded," Caroline seethed. "Get off that horse, Katelynn."

"Why?" She used my full name. She was definitely pissed.

"Get off that damned horse!" Caroline stormed over and yanked me off the horse. I landed on my feet.

I gasped as I was pulled in front of her, forced to bend at my waist. My girlfriend began to smack my bottom in sharp, swift swats. I yelped as my cowgirl hat fell off my head and into the dirt. I struggled, trying to loosen her grip so I could escape, but she was far stronger than me. My actions made her hit my sit spot harder.

"Ow! What are you doing? Ah! Caroline!"

The twenty-one-year-old started Spanking faster making me whimper. "I let you ride my horse and you ran her too hard after I told you never to run her without my instructions! And then you were a smartass over it! My place, my rules! And there are consequences if you don't obey!" She smacked down every word with no pattern.

I whined. "Ow! I'm sorry!"

"Oh, I know you are! You're getting the spanking of life time!" She stopped swatting. "Take off your pants," she ordered.

"Here?" I cried in horror. Even if there were no neighbors in sight, the idea was still completely petrifying. Being in an open, flat ground area outside with my butt exposed was not something I ever wanted to happen. But my response received me three hard smacks on my left bum.

"Did I stutter?" Coraline said in a dangerous tone, but after pausing, she let me stand up. She dragged me out of the fenced area and locked the gate behind us. Marble would be fine on her own and she couldn't run away with the fence. I rubbed my sore bottom as my girlfriend pulled me towards the stables.

"Horses are not something you mess around with!" She scolded as we walked briskly. "You can hurt them and they can become crippled and ruined! Do you know how expensive they are as well? They're not easy to replace!" She yanked me inside the stables. "You're going to learn right hear and now that any of your mischief that could harm one of my horses is going to get you whipped good!"

I realized how much shit I was in. So I wasted no time taking off my belt and pulling my pale jeans down. My pink panties were all that was protecting my skin now. I grabbed onto the bars of one of the empty stables and bent over. She didn't have to ask. I knew what she was going to ask. Her arm grabbed my torso and I held my breath with anticipation.

Caroline had spanked me a few times before when our relationship started, so this wasn't my first rodeo. Nor would it be my last. Spankings weren't something I actively tried to get, but I seemed to find myself getting them rather often. And I dare say I definitely deserved every single one of them.

The smacks sounded louder in the stable as she began to give hard, fast strokes. Probably because my pants were down and she was going harder. Tears stung my eyes as my ass began to burn. No doubt my entire bum was red and I wasn't going to be riding for the next couple days by the end of this punishment. Probably Caroline's intentions to give me a few days to think about my actions and keep me away from the horses for a few days. Well played on her part.

Caroline yanked my underwear off and I groaned. She didn't seem to appreciate that as she somehow managed to spank harder. I began to squirm.

"Don't you dare pout! You deserve this! You did this to yourself!" She slapped every syllable.

"Owww!" I cried. "I said I was sorry!"

"Are you?"

"Yes!"

"Good. You can take the rest of this session to let my message really sink in!" Caroline rained another wave of spanks.

It wasn't until I was thoroughly crying when she stopped. She grabbed the riding crop that was hanging on the wall and laid the cold, flat tip on my hot butt for aiming purposes. I whimpered. But she was a woman of no mercy and she swung it down, covering my cheeks with powerful blows. I yelled out, but that didn't stop her.

Once she was satisfied that I was thoroughly punished, she put the crop up and massaged my sore ass. Eventually, we found ourselves, laying in the ground, me on top of her while I laid my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I instantly became confused. "What the hell are you sorry for?"

"I went a little hard on you. I spanked you while I was clearly angry. I should have waited until I cooled off first. Could you forgive me?"

I scooted up and kissed her on the lips, my hand running through her blond curls. "Take me out to dinner and I will," I teased.

She smiled before she returned the kiss, her hand on the back of my head. "Consider it done."

"And I'm sorry about Marble. I could have seriously hurt her. Forgive me?"

"Kate, I already have. I know you won't do it again. Plus you've apologized enough. Let's move past this."

"Sounds good to me," I whispered. As promised, all was forgotten and forgiven. Well, apart from the sting of the lesson not to mess around when I came to riding horses. They strong but delicate creatures.