In the Backseat (Mark and Brynda)

When Mark and Brynda started dating, they made an agreement. They made a list of rules and boundaries so that it was clear what they expected from each other. Since both of them had toxic relationships that they constantly fought their partner back when they were high schoolers. As college students, they didn't want to fight. When they broke a rule one broke a rule, the offender was punished. End of story.

That wasn't to say they weren't allowed to have their own opinions and disagree from time to time. But since installing the rule contract, it has been so much easier. Their relationship was thriving.

The punishment in question was controversial, but they both enjoyed it in their own way. But a good old fashioned spanking was sometimes needed to keep their partner in line. There were many occasions when Brynda ended up over Mark's lap with a hairbrush on her rear. And many times that Mark ended over Brynda's with a belt on his rear.

So it was no surprise to Brynda when she got a text from her boyfriend in between class periods, telling her to meet him in his car. She had an hour wait before her next class would start and Mark just off work. She knew what she did wrong. She was the one that texted him, telling she broke their 'no spending policy on unnecessary items' policy. It was another expensive bag.

The wind whipped in her face as she walked outside. She followed the instructions Mark gave her and she found the parked red car with tinted windows. Mark was standing by it. He smiled and waved at her. At least he wasn't angry with her. But to be fair, they both had a spending problem, which was why they placed the rule. To keep each other in check. And since they started, it works. Well, it worked most of the time.

Brynda placed a kiss on her boyfriend's lips. He wrapped his arm around her back. "This all isn't a ploy just to kiss me, is it Bryn?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, but this is definitely a bright side."

"Are you certain? You seem awfully cheery for someone about to be spanked."

"Well, I can say you're awfully happy for someone about to punish me," she pointed out.

He shrugged before opening the door to the back seats. "Shall we get this over with? Ladies first."

She sat down in the seat on the right. Mark closed the door for her and walked around the back and sat down on the left. After locking the doors, he scooted to the middles for more leg room. Brynda twisted her body and laid her body over his knees, propping her bottom up for him. He gently wrapped his arm around her. Taking a deep breath, she shut her eyes and waited for the first hit.

A rain of steady spanks began to rain over the seat of her jeans, circulating her bottom. She whimpered as she squirmed a little. As much as she did enjoy a good spanking, she always forgot the part that it hurt like hell. And she was only at the beginning.

"So how much was the purse? You didn't give me a number?" He asked casually, not missing a beat as he swatted her ass.

"Um..." She began breathlessly in a shaky voice. "A little-ah-over-mmh-nine hundred."

"Nine hundred!" Mark missed a beat, forgetting to spank her. "Damn, girl!"

Her face went red as she turned slightly to look up at him. "Yeah, I know. I told you it was foolish spending with a no return policy. Now you understand why I told you?" The guilt had been gnawing at her all week. So she knew it had been long overdue to turn herself in.

"I don't know, Bryn. We might have to wait and continue this spanking tonight. This is definitely a hairbrush offence."

"Oh, I know. It's in my purse... The one that ironically is the reason I'm in this position."

He laughed. "You're the craziest bitch I've ever met, you know that?"

"It's why you love me, isn't it?"

Mark patted her butt. "I suppose so." Without another word, her began to smack her bottom.

Brynda hissed. He was definitely hitting harder this round, making her whole body jolt forward with every slap. Couldn't say she didn't deserve it. Tears stung her eyes as she held her breath to keep from crying.

The spanking paused again and she felt Mark unbutton her jeans and pull them down to her knees. The lower half of her butt cheeks that stuck out from her white panties glowed red. He rubbed her bottom, easing the pain momentarily. Then he smacked down on her nearly bear behind, making a loud smacking sound. The slaps on her exposed skin stung most as she whimpered from the pain. He had to hold he still because she began to involuntarily move a lot.

This stage lasted five minutes. Then began faze three. Her underwear was pulled off completely, dropping to her knees with her pants. This time the smacks echoed in the car as Brynda was silently crying from the pain.

Once her bottom was a satisfactory shade of red, Mark reached into her purse for the hairbrush. "I'll admit, Bryn. I don't understand why the purse is so damn expensive, but it does suit your style," he admitted. He tapped the back of her brush against her naked bottom. "So I guess I gotta make the punishment suit the crime, right? You said about nine hundred dollars? Forty-five swats sound good to you? One for every twenty dollars?"

Brynda whined, but didn't disagree. It seemed fair to her. Merciful even. Usually it was every ten dollars spent, but she guessed ninety sounded like too many. She needed to go back to class too.

The first swat made her cry out. "Ow! Mark!" She whined.

"Hey, remember this is your fault," he retorted. She didn't reply, knowing damn well she deserved it.

Mark worked fast paddling her bottom very thoroughly. She didn't mean to kick but it was a pain response. If it weren't for him holding her down by her torso, she definitely would have talked off his lap. She yelped and yelled as he mercilessly added more force. As always, the final swat was the most painful, making her shout.

Her boyfriend put the brush away and gently rubbed her bottom as she sobbed. He let her lay there a few minutes before he dug in the pocket to the back of the driver's seat and pulled out a bruising cream. He applied it for her bruising bottom, making her hiss from the sting. As it air dried, they moved around so that he was laying on the seat and her on top of him. Her naked red ass still in the air. She laid her head on his chest as he gently rubbed her back.

"Mark..." She whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Thank you."

"For what? Beating your ass red as a cherry?"

"For helping me feel better about the next time I whip you," she retorted.

"Who says I'm next?" He laughed.

"Just a hunch."

He pulled her pants back on for her when the cream dried, making her hiss. She buttoned it herself and he gave her burning bottom a few love pats.

"Suppose I need to let you go so you can get cleaned up before class," Mark said. She definitely needed to wash her face, but she purposely chose not to wear make up that morning knowing full well she would be a snotty mess.

Brynda planted a kiss on his lips. "And when I come home you'll have dinner ready. And after dinner we'll watch a movie together and maybe get a little physical."

He grinned as he kissed her forehead. "I like the sound of that."

They said their goodbyes as they parted ways. But Brynda was left with a very sore bottom that made the hard desks very uncomfortable to sit on. She probably should have just waited to tell him after she came home. But she had to admit. There was just something more exhilarating to be spanked in the back seat of the car than always doing it in the bedroom.